cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription through Apple transfers between accounts

watsontcbc
Local Performer

OK, I don't understand what Pandora just did here. Their incredibly irritating constant subscription pop-ups on my iPhone are not only distracting they are dangerous when driving - when I am simply touching to act on a song of something simply (an act as simply as hitting a radio-button on the car), they throw up this intrusive pop-up begging for subscription. Yesterday while on the road I was touching my Pandora app to skip a song and this despicable subscription popup appears while I was in motion and it implemented some change I was not asking for. Now I get these three emails as a result: 

1. congratulating me on getting an ad-free account

2. one stating: You've successfully applied a Pandora Plus subscription to your Pandora account.

3. the last stating: Your Pandora Plus subscription has been transferred to another Pandora account.

I do not understand what happened and what these mean. I do not understand how much they are going to charge me. 

We have another Pandora account under another email for my wife. My account is paid via iTunes, her account is paid via Pandora. 

For my account I have opted to remain a free account with ads since I don't want to pay the ridiculous Family account extortion pricing, and I only listen in the car anyway so the ads don't bother me (it's still better than radio...). 

I see no charges regarding this change in either account -- YET. I have no idea what they are going to charge though.

Pandora please explain what's going on. You started this with your ******* subscription pop-up.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

Gacparker
Local Performer

last 2 days started hearing ads on Pandora even though I pay for Pandora Plus. Also, account doesn’t say I am upgraded to PP.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gacparker I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

plaincheese
Local Performer

I am having this issue as well and I have no idea what's going on. I had two separate accounts one that I used strictly for Sonos and the other for PC's and phones BOTH had a premium sub. Somehow both accounts lost their subs or did they? am I somehow still paying for it? what in the wide world of sports did you guys change to jack this all up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@plaincheese I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos