cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription transferring between devices

Ted
Local Performer

I have a premium subscription. Shouldn't I be able to use my services on any of my devices?  My iPad has the no ads subscription but when I listen on my iPhone I get ads. Am I missing something?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Owlcoolrule
Underground

Hi Ted,

It sounds like you are on a free account. If you have a premium account, be sure to make sure that is the one you are signed in to. Otherwise, check your credit statement. If nothing is there, no subscription was registered. If that doesn't help please respond to this comment string.

Hope that helps,

Owen

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ted Our support team has taken a look and have confirmed that this is an issue with having multiple Pandora accounts set up.

What's happening is your subscription through Apple is getting transferred back and forth between the two accounts.

They will be reaching out to you separately via email to help get this resolved. Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶 

0 Kudos

t85reyes
Local Performer

Hello I paid for pandora premium through PayPal. I was charged to my card but it doesn’t show on PayPal. I’ve had pandora premium for as long as it’s been around. What can I do?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @t85reyes. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread as it appears that your subscription has transferred over to another Pandora account. 

Someone from our User Support team will be emailing you shortly to follow up regarding this issue. Please keep an eye out for their email, and be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Racczarnecki
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with my subscription. I have premium and only on one of my devices I don’t have adds. On all of the others I am still hearing adds

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Racczarnecki Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

0 Kudos