cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

BigApA808
Underground

I’m trying to redeem the T-mobile free weekends but whenever I click the redeem button, it takes me to Pandora, but nothing happens?!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
69 Replies

Jokerman
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue

AdamPandora

Hi @BigApA808 @Jokerman. 👋🏽

I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your accounts.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If any error messages pop up, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

BigApA808
Underground

I just tried it again and I get the same result. I click the Redeem button on the T-mobile Tuesdays app, and it launches the Pandora app and plays the last station I was on. I do not get any kind of messages. I have an Iphone 11 and am on the Sprint network.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BigApA808 Thanks for following up with that.

I have escalated your report over to our engineers so they can further investigate.

In the meantime, they have requested if you can possibly try and do a screen capture of what is happening when you attempt to redeem this offer?

Thanks again for all of your help with this! 

0 Kudos

BigApA808
Underground

I am getting the same results. First screen shot is the redemption screen from the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. The second screen shot is the Pandora app. Nothing happens. It just launches the Pandora app. Thanks.

IMG_4951.jpegIMG_4952.jpeg

AdamPandora

@BigApA808 I've gone ahead and forwarded this additional info for further investigation.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

tiresias777
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with the T-Mobile Redemption (same images as in BigApA808's post- but different playlist 😉 )  I have a Samsung SM-G800F unlocked with T-Mobile and I have re-installed both the T-Mobile Tuesday and Pandora apps.
Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tiresias777 I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account.

If you continue seeing that error, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

tiresias777
Local Performer

I still have no redemption option once the Pandora app opens.  I would love to attach the screenshots but it says that I do not have the permission to do that. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BigApA808 I sent you a PM with some additional information.

Please check that out whenever you have a chance, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tiresias777 Thanks for following up.

I sent you a PM with some additional information.

Please check that out whenever you have a chance, and let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos

alexnp77
Local Performer

Same issue here as well. I used to get the banner pop up to watch the short video from t-mobile in order to activate the ad-free weekends but now when I click redeem in the t-mobile Tuesdays app it takes me straight to pandora but it no longer prompts the video that needs to be watched prior to activation of ad-free weekends. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@alexnp77 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

MusikaXsiempre
Local Performer

Greetings,

I have attempted 4 times to redeem the Tmobile-Pandora gift yet every time I open the APP and try to listen to music (on the weekend) it says I will have to listen to an Ad or get a 30 day free trial.  

I have redeemed the code 4 times, once through email, got the code and it took me to the install option... so I did... but there was no way to get away from the Ads.

I tried through the Free Tuesdays App clicked redeemed got the code re-installed the App logged in and again... it keeps warning me about the Ad or suggests I sign up for a free 30 day trial!

Today I tried again and same story.  Why doesn't it recognize this was a deal through T-mobile for Ad free radio on the weekends? And try to push to pay for premium?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

kasugo
Local Performer

I have the same question. This is really bogus.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MusikaXsiempre @kasugo I moved your posts over to this existing thread: T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

I’ve also gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account.

If you continue seeing that error, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

RH13
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. I don't receive the same error, it seems to try to go to a page that right then only shows grey boxes on it for about half a second, then before fully loading it goes straight to the main T-Mobile "For You" page. I've screenshot the intermediary page with grey blocks, but not sure what to send it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RH13 I moved your post over to this existing thread: T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account.

If you continue seeing that error, please provide a screenshot. You can attach that by clicking on the camera icon:

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 4.24.57 AM.png

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Bharri88
Local Performer

Same issue...every weekend 

0 Kudos