cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

BigApA808
Underground

I’m trying to redeem the T-mobile free weekends but whenever I click the redeem button, it takes me to Pandora, but nothing happens?!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
48 Replies

AdamPandora

@Superloser05 To view my PM, you can click on the mail icon located on the top right corner of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.14.52 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

selm
Local Performer

If I wanted to play Pandora in my house on a Saturday night only, may I activate this offer on my Sprint phone, then use my Pandora account on another Sprint device which has Wi-Fi only and no cell phone service?
So I would not use it on my Sprint phone with service on a Saturday but would use it on another Sprint phone with Wi-Fi only in my house?

If yes, can you put a trace on my account since I activated this offer on an active Sprint Service phone but am still getting music interrupted with adds on Saturdays.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@selm Yes - after redeeming the offer, you should be able to enjoy the experience on any other supported device.

To begin, I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If you see any error messages, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

selm
Local Performer

Adam, thank you for your help, would you see if my trace can offer clues as I just heard adds and it is Saturday. Thank you very much. I had already ran through the redemption once more as instructed.

P.S. Sprint Galaxy S7 casting to Google Chromecast Audio, interrupted by audio adds every few songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@selm After taking a look at your account, it doesn't look like this promotion has ever been activated on your account yet.

We do have a separate thread where listeners are reporting that after clicking on the redeem button to activate the promo, they are taken to the Pandora app, but nothing happens: T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

Does this sound in line with the issue you are experiencing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

selm
Local Performer

Thank you very much for establishing that the reason I am hearing adds on Saturday is because the promotion has not been activated. Please let me know what I can do to activate this promotion, if regular way does not seem to work. I have been a Sprint customer for years. I followed instructions to redeem, and we now know it did not activate, what should I do to help tech support activate my account for free Weekends?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@selm We do have a separate thread where listeners are reporting that after clicking on the redeem button to activate the promo, they are taken to the Pandora app, but nothing happens: T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - Redeem button is unresponsive

Does this sound in line with the issue you are experiencing?

Please open that thread and you can read through some of the separate reports to confirm if the same thing is happening to you.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

selm
Local Performer

I already had a trace on my account in a separate thread through which it was established that I never activate this offer no matter how many times I try. Whenever I click the redeem button, it takes me to Pandora, but nothing else happens. Please look at my existing trace or establish a new one so I can take advantage of this offer as a long-time Sprint customer.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @selm.

I sent you a PM with some additional information.

Please check that out whenever you have a chance, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos