cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - prompt to start weekend doesn't always appear

MusicFan9125
Underground

Getting ads!  Today is Sat.  I opened pandora and there was no “Start ad free T-Mobile weekend” popup like I get sometimes.  In fact I don’t get that popup more often than I do.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
43 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monkey_man15us @Anlyen86 @LittleBird 

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

NotaUsername
Underground

same! usually no pop up, but today i get it listen to add, AND STILL GET ADS 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NotaUsername I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

DGF
Local Performer

Hi I got a new phone this month and I cannot find how to get the T-Mobile/Pandora deal on here?  Not sure what I need to do, I'm still with T-Mobile but the pop up doesnt appear anymore.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DGF I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Guest1234
Local Performer

I'm also having the same issue.  I saved and redeemed the offer (the one valid through 1/9/23) at the beginning of June and only got the "Start ad-free T-Mobile weekend" popup once.  And now that the offer is no longer in T-Mobile, I am not able to access it through there. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Guest1234. 👋

Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Stef3
Local Performer

I missed the T-Mobile ad free weekends when it first came on. I tried uninstall the app but it never came back on again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stef3 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Only1don619
Local Performer

I tried redeemed my T-Mobile ad free also it’s not working help 

0 Kudos

Guest1234
Local Performer

I tried redeeming the T-Mobile offer for ad-free weekends today, but when after it automatically opened Pandora, the error message said "This offer currently isn't available". I'm not sure what's going on. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Only1don619 @Guest1234 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Choyle22
Local Performer

1092E94B-E951-4ACE-B1CD-CF26A196F87A.png

How can I make sure my T-Mobile free weekends promotion is activated on my account? When I redeemed it my pandora just opened and a pop up acted like it was going to pop up but just closed right back and I didn’t ever get a prompt to watch the add this weekend to start my add free weekend

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Choyle22 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

RiffGuist
Local Performer

Still same...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RiffGuist I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

ilostmytouch
Local Performer

The add free weekend pop-up is not appearing when I start Pandora. Please tell me how I can start my add free weekend. The promo is no longer showing in the t-mobile app, so I can't go back to it there. Please add an option in the app to start the t-mobile weekend manually. It seems ridiculous to rely on a pop up that may or may not trigger. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ilostmytouch I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

meltzerjosh
Local Performer

I too have lost the ability to get weekend free anymore after it worked for a few weeks with my account through T-Mobile, please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meltzerjosh I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos