cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - prompt to start weekend doesn't always appear

MusicFan9125
Underground

Getting ads!  Today is Sat.  I opened pandora and there was no “Start ad free T-Mobile weekend” popup like I get sometimes.  In fact I don’t get that popup more often than I do.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NotaUsername The T-Mobile's ad-free weekends promotion ended midnight January 9, 2023.

With the end of this offer you'll no longer be able to access the exclusive stations.

The exclusive SiriusXM podcasts will remain accessible until March 28, 2023, after which this content will no longer be available for streaming through the Pandora app.

If you've enjoyed the exclusive podcasts and stations made available by SiriusXM, you can download and start a trial through mobile, web, tablet, or connected device.

If you've enjoyed listening to Pandora ad-free, we encourage you to check your eligibility for a 30-day trial of Plus or a 60-day trial of Premium offered directly through the Pandora website.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
43 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan9125  I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your accounts.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If any error messages pop up, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

MusicFan9125
Underground

Complained last weekend about ads on weekends.  Was told that “trace was enabled”.  This weekend there was no TMobile popup again.  Had to go through the TMobile my stuff to “get free weekend”.   I hope you fix and extend this offer since during the promo time it didn’t work as promised.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan9125 I'm showing you were able to redeem this promo yesterday.

To clarify, were you still hearing ads when listening?

If so, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

• Is it for a specific brand or artist?
  • Or are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

What is the make and model of the mobile phone device used to unlock the ad-free radio weekend? 

When you experienced this were you using a different device than the one originally used to unlock the weekend? If so, what is the make and model of that device?

I appreciate your help with this.

0 Kudos

MusicFan9125
Underground

Hi,  I redeemed the T-Mobile promo long time ago.  Sometimes on the weekend Pandora displays “watch video, get free weekend” message automatically, but often it does not.  this weekend it didn’t, so I had to go through the TMobole app to “redeem” again to get the message appear.  I didn’t hear ads, but my point is that the “get free weekend” popup does not consistently appear automatically .   My phone is iPhone XS Max.  Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that info, @MusicFan9125.

I've passed your info along to our engineers so they can further investigate.

In the meantime, you will need to redeem this promotion through the T-Mobile Tuesday app in order to activate your ad-free weekend.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan9125 I wanted to follow up with you on this.

Our engineers believe they found the root cause and have pushed out a fix.

If you do not receive the prompt to initiate your ad-free weekend within the Pandora app this upcoming weekend, please reply to this thread and let me know.

MusicFan9125
Underground
Doesn’t work. Today is Sat. Opened Pandora app. No prompt from TMobile.
Went thru TMobile Tuesdays to redeem still no prompt. Ralph’s ad just
played. My phone is Phone - XS Max. Thanks
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan9125 Thanks for updating us on this - I will make sure to let our engineering team know.

In the meantime, you will need to redeem this promotion through the T-Mobile Tuesday app in order to activate your ad-free weekend.

0 Kudos

RiffGuist
Local Performer

Me too.. again and again every weekend!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RiffGuist I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your accounts.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If any error messages pop up, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Skinsfan0327
Local Performer

Not working for me either.  I redeemed and it worked for a while and no the option doesn’t come up anymore.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Skinsfan0327 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

sjsharksgirl86
Local Performer

I used to have T-Mobile weekends but it stopped popping up in the app did it end?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjsharksgirl86 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!ee

0 Kudos

Mely_05
Local Performer

Hi, I’m also no longer getting the ad free radio in weekends. Is there still time to fix it for the remaining of the month? Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mely_05 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Monkey_man15us
Local Performer

Same problem last week it popped up as soon as I opened the app and this week nothing

0 Kudos

Anlyen86
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue too! Was working all last month but no longer getting the start weekend free ad. 

0 Kudos

LittleBird
Local Performer

I'm also experiencing this issue. It worked fine all last month, but today the popup never came up. Tried clearing my cache and data, but still have the issue. 

0 Kudos