cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - "This offer currently isn't available" error

ColonelPanic
Underground

I have T-Mobile Tuesdays installed and logged in with my T-Mobile Home Internet 10-digit phone number. When I try to redeem the recent Pandora Ad-Free Radio Weekends offer (appeared 3-16-21) through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app - which in turn launches my logged-in instance of the Pandora app, I get one or more of the following errors in the Pandora app:

1) "We can't find this page right now. Please try searching for something else."

2) "This offer currently isn't available"

I see that others on an unofficial T-Mobile Home Internet Facebook Group page have successfully redeemed the offer. I have attempted to redeem it on two separate Android phones to no avail.

Anyone's assistance or suggestions for a fix would be most welcome. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
84 Replies

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @scratchboat.

After taking a look at your account, we can see that your mobile carrier is Mint Mobile.

This offer is only available to T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro customers.

Other carriers (including Mint Mobile) are not eligible for the offer at this time.

I've made a note of your feedback.

Hope this helps explain. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

scratchboat
Local Performer

Hi - Interesting find on the Mint Mobile.  My iPhone 12 mini has dual-SIM capability and my primary number is in fact on the T-Mobile ONE plan and I have a secondary number active on Mint Mobile.  To take advantage of T-Mobile's "Kickback" feature that discounts my monthly bill by $10 when I use less than 2GB of data, I currently have phone configured to use Mint Mobile for cellular data.

Are you suggesting that if I remove the Mint Mobile SIM from my phone the Pandora ad-free weekends will work again?  This weekend I did disable the Mint Mobile SIM in the iPhone settings and configured cellular data to use T-Mobile, but it didn't make any difference - still heard all the ads.

I can remove the Mint Mobile SIM and report back next week.

-Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@scratchboat I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

willhayw
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

Just wanted to follow up that the redemption started working this month. You can turn off the tracing. Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @willhayw.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos