cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Ad-free Radio Weekends - "This offer currently isn't available" error

skeechan
Local Performer

I am getting a This offer currently isn't available error redeeming.  I looked in the other "This offer currently isn't available" thread and all of those posts were about people getting the error while not being on T-Mobile.  I am a T-Mobile mobile sub and while I was able to get the redeem button and it worked, when Pandora opens I get the "This offer currently isn't available" modal window.

Pandora 2207.2 running on iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS15 and iOS16

Is there a workaround for this?

I would add that I also emailed support directly a week ago with screenshots, but didn't receive a response.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skeechan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skeechan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

JoshuahMi
Local Performer

I too am receiving the,  "This offer currently isn't available" message. Ive hit the Redeem button on the T-Mobile Tuesday app and keep getting this error. So what is the workaround for this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoshuahMi I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

California1000
Local Performer

Hello I am trying to redeem my T-Mobile Tuesdays offer for free weekends but when I click on redeem I’m my T-Mobile Tuesdays app it says “This offer is for T-Mobile users only”. I am a T-Mobile customer. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@California1000 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email relpy, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Elementgrl422
Local Performer

I am also getting a message that this is only for t-mobile users when I try to redeem my t-mobile Tuesday reward. I am a tmobile customer. How do I fix the issue? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elementgrl422 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

PEBKAC_CPU
Local Performer

I’m not able to get it working either. I’m a newish T-Mobile user. Not sure if this is why I can’t redeem this offer. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PEBKAC_CPU I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos