cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming Groupon promo

olddude
Local Performer

Just tried to upgrade this am to premium Pandora free for 3 months thru Groupon, but just my standard Pandora shows up w/ no place to sign in or redeem thru my pc; When I press redeem online, it just takes me to my stanrdard free Pandora, with no place to sign in or search. Tried chat line in Pandora but was no help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@olddude Our support team will be sending you a separate message via email to further assist you with this.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Thanks for posting on the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
23 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@olddude Our support team will be sending you a separate message via email to further assist you with this.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Thanks for posting on the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

olddude
Local Performer

Thanks

SenorG12
Local Performer

AdamPandora- I have similar issues as olddude- please provide a private email with instructions to my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SenorG12 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To clarify, are you running into trouble redeeming a promotion you received through Groupon as well?

If so, you should be able to activate it with the following steps:

In order to make sure you have the correct code for your 90-day trial, access your Groupon account from a computer, not a mobile device. Then, follow these steps to redeem your Groupon:

• After signing in, click your name in the top right corner and select My Groupons.
  • Find the Pandora trial offer, click on View Details and then Redeem Online (located on the left menu). This will redirect you to the Pandora website. Please ensure you sign in with the correct Pandora account before you go any further. If you don't already have a Pandora account, click Sign Up. 
  • After signing up or logging in, read and agree to Pandora's subscription terms in order to click Redeem. 
  • Finally, enter the requested payment information.

Please note that this offer is not valid for current subscribers or those who have already enjoyed a free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Pandora Premium Family*.

Once you're successfully upgraded to your 90-day trial, the Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any changes. You can visit this link and select the Subscription tab.

Let me know how it goes.

*Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a Pandora Premium Family subscription as the master account holder.

0 Kudos

DavyP49
Underground

Hi,

I'm unable to use my groupon offer ($0 for 3-Month Subscription to Pandora), while I'm on the groupon web page in the my stuff area & click-on my groupon's & click on 'redeem online', I'm taken to the pandora website & after logging in I'm immediately presented with a prompt that says "This Offer Isn't Valid". It's bad enough that pandora play music automatically (which could easily be fixed by adding a setting for that), & now I can't use my groupon offer either.

David 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavyP49 I moved you post over to this existing thread: Trouble redeeming Groupon promo

Unfortunately, this 90-day offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family.

It looks like you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium on 07/14/20. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

The Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your current subscription options and make any changes. Let me know if you'd like those steps.

Keep in mind that you can also enjoy Premium (not Premium Family) unlocking short complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium as frequently as you'd like.

To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play. This will trigger a brief advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

I hope this help explain!

0 Kudos

DavyP49
Underground

Hi,

• Yes, that's exactly the information that I needed, I should have read all of the information on the groupon offer before I accepted the offer. The great thing is the fact that the offer didn't cost me anything by being a trial. Thanks for your response and patience with an old man that hasn't been feeling very well lately.
  • David

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavyP49 Always happy to help!

Hope we continue to see you around the Community. 😎

0 Kudos

Reinadashreborn
Local Performer

I am having similar issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reinadashreborn I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Reinadashreborn
Local Performer
I bought the Groupon for spotify but when making my account there was no
place to insert the code to activate my premium account.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reinadashreborn This Community space is for Pandora.

If you need help with your Pandora account, feel free to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

0 Kudos

Chattyif52ify
Local Performer

Same issue as oldude! Can you please send me a separate message as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

I have Standard Pandora. Don't know what to do....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chattyif52ify I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

DavyP49
Underground

The reason I posted my original comment was due to the fact That I obtained the following offer on groupon.com that has since expired, just for your reference here's the information: Order # 1392572725 | Purchased on Sep 27, 2020, also here's the offer that's still available on the groupon.com site: https://www.groupon.com/deals/pandora-37 I think it's a big shame that I can't take advantage of this offer.

Sincerely,

David Wright

0 Kudos

Feivelbar
Local Performer

I can't redeem my Groupon on a new Pandora account. It is asking me for a credit card to redeem - why? It is for a 90 day free trial of Pandora Premium

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Feivelbar I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Olorin58
Local Performer

I've tried to use a Groupon code for a 3 month premium and it says the code was already applied but yet my account still shows regular membership not premium.  What do I do?

thanks

Mike

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Olorin58 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos