cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming Groupon promo

olddude
Local Performer

Just tried to upgrade this am to premium Pandora free for 3 months thru Groupon, but just my standard Pandora shows up w/ no place to sign in or redeem thru my pc; When I press redeem online, it just takes me to my stanrdard free Pandora, with no place to sign in or search. Tried chat line in Pandora but was no help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

Monique76
Local Performer

Just tried to upgrade this am to premium Pandora free for 3 months thru Groupon, but just my standard Pandora shows up w/ no place to sign in or redeem thru my pc; When I press redeem online, it just takes me to my stanrdard free Pandora, with no place to sign in or search. Tried chat line in Pandora but was no help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monique76 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Dbergeon15
Local Performer

Hey ive got a Groupon I'm trying to redeem for 3 months of Pandora premium but I can't upgrade. I currently have Pandora Plus and every time I try to upgrade it says 

You're currently subscribed to Pandora Plus through Google Play. Go to your Pandora Android app to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

Someone please help. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dbergeon15 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!