cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

Tinkbarber08
Local Performer

I waited till my subscription through T-mobil tuesday ended and I went onto the computer to upgrade to the family and I tried to send the invietes to email and I did accept them through email but my pandora acccount still stated Pending on the invite and wondering what I am doing wrong. Please help me on how to get my family there account on pandora through family 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to accept family plan invites

AdamPandora

@Tinkbarber08 I have moved your message and created a new post in order to keep the community organized.

I recommend checking to see if the individuals invited to your Pandora Premium Family plan have their own Pandora accounts. Please keep in mind, Each of your Premium Family members will get full access to Pandora Premium features, but they'll have their own account.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
48 Replies

AdamPandora

@Tinkbarber08 I have moved your message and created a new post in order to keep the community organized.

I recommend checking to see if the individuals invited to your Pandora Premium Family plan have their own Pandora accounts. Please keep in mind, Each of your Premium Family members will get full access to Pandora Premium features, but they'll have their own account.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Unclemy
Local Performer

Adam,

I have added 4 members of my family to the family plan.  None have received an "invite" email.  Could you check my account and help us get them on Pandora?  Thanks!  (member since Pandora began!)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Unclemy Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help ensure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

citadel
Local Performer

When they create their new accounts, after accepting invite, it does not have them on family plan but on their own account not connected to my family plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@citadel Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue. 

If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

0 Kudos

cryanhorne
Local Performer

I am having the same problem: When they create their new accounts, after accepting invite, it does not have them on family plan but on their own account not connected to my family plan.  Please help. 

Invites not being recieved

A2PATTON
Local Performer

I have attempted go invite a few family members to my premium family plan and it says that the invite sent but I'm told that they're not getting them. I've even had them search all inbox folders for my email address 

0 Kudos

Re: Invites not being recieved

TannerPandora

Hi @A2PATTON sorry for any trouble with this. 

I've reached out to our user support team to follow up with you on this. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Family plan invites

aaronemerson42
Local Performer

My family members aren't receiving the invitations I am sending them. Please help.

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan invites

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @aaronemerson42!

Have you tried the steps listed on this page to manage your Pandora Premium Family plan?

Also, have those individuals check their spam / junk folder to ensure that the invite didn't end up there accidentally.

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan invites

VandFam
Local Performer
This page didn't help me with the same issue. I have sent the family plan invite but it never showed up in my other email at all. I have tried re sending multiple times, verified the email and checked the junk folder to no avail
0 Kudos