cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

4Big562dogg
Local Performer

I have sent a family member three invites, and he still unable to complete the process. I have been paying for the subscription for months now and I need a solution, please.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
83 Replies

MariaPandora

Hi @catsailor

I can see you sent one invitation to join your Premium Family plan.

I've manually added your wife's account to your plan from my end, so now she should be able to see her account upgraded.

Let me know if she continues to have troubles after this.

0 Kudos

stlworm69
Local Performer

I tried the upgrade to the Family Plan, invited my wife, however when she followed the prompts via the invite email, she had to sign in with my Account info. When she started the app, I got a notification that someone else was listening and do I wish to allow. When I did, I got kicked off....

So we're done... I continue with Pandora Plus, and she will go to another service....

It shouldn't be that hard...😕😠

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@stlworm69 Your wife will need to sign into her personal account that you invited to the plan in order for the both of you to stream Pandora simultaneously.

Please have her sign out of your account on her device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with her account.

If she doesn't remember her password, she can always reset it to regain access. You can find instructions on how to reset her password here.

Let me know if she continues to run into issues with this after signing into her account.

0 Kudos

Balldred
Local Performer

I sent an invite to a new family member. She received my invitation. It is an android device and gmail address. When she clicks the Accept Invite button she hears a click and nothing happens. 
She has gotten rid of her old pandora that was on the phone and deleted the app. What do we do now?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Balldred 

Welcome to community!

We'll need to gather further personal information about the Pandora accounts involved. I'm going to go ahead and escalate to our support team to further assist. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JQMack
Local Performer

We recently renewed a family plan after a short lapse, and we can't get any of the accounts to connect.  Email invites just reach an error page.

Any solutions or ideas appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JQMack I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JQMack
Local Performer
How long does it typically take to get a response?
0 Kudos

Balldred
Local Performer
The response was fast, but inadequate.
0 Kudos

ryanmv19
Local Performer

Hi Adam. I have the same problem with two invites I've made on android platforms. Their accounts are setup. Thanks.

0 Kudos

catsailor
Local Performer

Trying to add a third person.  Sent another invite to a Gmail account and having the same problem as before.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @ryanmv19 , thanks for posting.

I checked the Pandora account linked to your community profile and it seems like there were 2 invitations recently sent and that both have been already accepted.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

__

Welcome back @catsailor! I checked the new invitation but it doesn't seem to have an account related to that email address.

That person will first need to create a new Pandora account with their personal email address before they can join your plan.

Once their account is created, they can then accept the invitation you sent them to join your plan.

If they continue to run into issues accepting the invitation after they create their account, please reply back to this thread and let me know.

0 Kudos

Zypheid
Local Performer

I am having the same issue as well, very frustrating 

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@Zypheid, welcome to Community!

I checked the Pandora account linked to your community profile and it seems like there was an invitation recently sent and that it has already been already accepted.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

0 Kudos

gary_waddle
Local Performer

Hello! I'm have invited my kids to the Family Plan and theirs worked fine and were able to accept. However for my partner's invite, she accepted it and is listening under her account, but she does not show as accepted. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gary_waddle It does not look like the invitation was accepted yet on her account.

I've gone ahead and manually added her to your plan so she should now be good to go.

Let me know if she continues to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

tyranskg
Local Performer

I have the same issue.   My account still gets cut off as others are listening (I have a family plan) and my wife cannot get on the family plan, gets ads and cannot fast forward songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tyranskg I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Pepito
Local Performer

I sent invites to my family but when they click the email it just lands on a login screen with no prompts. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Pepito It looks like your family members were able to join your Premium Family plan after posting this message.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos