cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

4Big562dogg
Local Performer

I have sent a family member three invites, and he still unable to complete the process. I have been paying for the subscription for months now and I need a solution, please.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4Big562dogg I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
40 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4Big562dogg I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Kevingolding21
Local Performer

I am unable to accept an invite

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kevingolding21 I see you were able to add one person to your Premium Family plan shortly after posting this message on the Community.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Southernmutt
Local Performer

I need help please. I have subscribed to the family plan. I sent an invite to my wife's email address. When she clicks on the link it opens a web page and says she is already part of my family plan. However I do not see any family members subscribed when I go to my manage family page. When she uses the app and logs in it says her subscription has expired and would she like to renew. She had a very old subscription on her own from years ago. We have logged her out and back in both on the web and in the app. We  have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. We reinstalled it by clicking the link the email. Please help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Southernmutt I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Hjgips
Local Performer

Signed up for family plan. The person I invited gets told they are already subscribed to plan and cannot accept the invitation.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hjgips I do see you were able to add one additional account to your Premium Family plan shortly after posting this message.

Let me know if you are still running into issues with this.

0 Kudos

rdatkins
Local Performer

I picked the family plan and added my family members.  When they open the email, click on the button to accept they get a "dns probe error" and are unable to accept.  This happens regardless of the browser being used.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rdatkins I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Sjhbjhill
Local Performer

I have sent 2 invites and they were accepted.  However, they show as pending on my account.  invitees do not have access to benefits to premium family plan.  Need help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sjhbjhill I've manually added both of those accounts to your plan on my end.

If they are still having trouble, please have them sign out of their devices, and then sign back in using the email addresses associated with the Pandora accounts you sent the invitations to.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

miselanious
Local Performer

I can’t get my family plan activated. Heeelllppl 

0 Kudos

4Big562dogg
Local Performer

No thank you,

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@miselanious So far, I see you've invited one other person join your Premium Family subscription.

This being said, there is no Pandora account registered under the email address you sent the invitation to.

That person will first need to create a new Pandora account with that email address before they can join your plan.

Once their account is created, they can then accept the invitation you sent them to join your plan.

If they continue to run into issues accepting the invitation after they create their account, please reply back to this thread and let me know.

0 Kudos

raweslo11
Local Performer

I have just paid for family plan again for year buty wife got kicked and can't get back in. Can someone please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@raweslo11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

pbloomjr1
Local Performer

I have also created a family plan and my wife and one of my kids were able to connect but when my son clicks the invitation to create an account and enters his email, it gives a message that it is unable complete the process. It shows his invite as "pending" under the family plan page.

0 Kudos

katlyn10798
Local Performer

Having this issue as well

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pbloomjr1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos