cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

Tinkbarber08
Local Performer

I waited till my subscription through T-mobil tuesday ended and I went onto the computer to upgrade to the family and I tried to send the invietes to email and I did accept them through email but my pandora acccount still stated Pending on the invite and wondering what I am doing wrong. Please help me on how to get my family there account on pandora through family 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
60 Replies

AdamPandora

@tplucinski Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

SEDeuce
Local Performer

I mistakenly allowed my Premium Family Plan Subscription, with 4 additional members, to lapse. I renewed the subscription but have been unable to add any members back. They receive the invites and accept them, but the Manage Family Plan window indicates that the invite is still pending. Logging out and back into the invited account does not change its subscription status. I've tried setting up new accounts with different email addresses with no success.

0 Kudos

Tristians1996
Local Performer

Family plan

Won’t let the accept it 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SEDeuce I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to accept family plan invites

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tristians1996 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

karahen24
Local Performer

We have accepted the invitation but it still says pending... and keeps saying someone else is listening. HELP. I have reached out several times with no contact back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@karahen24 I do see you have contacted our support team previously for assistance with this.

That being said, it doesn't look like you ever replied back to the last email they sent you.

I am going to have them send you an additional message to further assist with this - please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Bretcoffin
Local Performer

what??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bretcoffin Was there anything you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

olson4510
Local Performer

I just signed up for the family subscription and when I sent the request to someone they they went into accept the invite.  The invite took them to a screen that told them the invite was invalid. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@olson4510 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Lizzllanes
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. My family members are not able to reconnect 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lizzllanes I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

BrendaB
Local Performer

I am having the same issue!  obviously alot of us are.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BrendaB I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

michaelbil0525
Local Performer

I accepted my premium family plan invite through email but my account has not been upgraded?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@michaelbil0525 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

In order for our support team to assist with this, they will need to speak directly with the main account holder of the Premium Family plan (the person paying for the subscription).

Please have them contact our support team directly here.

0 Kudos

larrowood
Local Performer

I have had a Family Plan for several years. While we are only two active users, I am routinely told "someone else is listening to your account." When I go to "Manage Family," the invite to me email is still marked as "Invite Pending" even though I have resent and ACCEPTED twice. In short, I have been paying $165/year for several years and am regularly having issues listening to the music I pay for. Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@larrowood I see so far you have sent three different invitations to three different email addresses, with only two of them being accepted so far.

This being said, it sounds like you only intended to send an invitation for one other person to join.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help get this straightened out, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Sjpena1954
Local Performer

Like others, after accepting invite, will not allow login. Try to set up new account but then says email address is invalid. Try to reset password using invite email address but says account dies not exist. Please help. 

0 Kudos