cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

Tinkbarber08
Local Performer

I waited till my subscription through T-mobil tuesday ended and I went onto the computer to upgrade to the family and I tried to send the invietes to email and I did accept them through email but my pandora acccount still stated Pending on the invite and wondering what I am doing wrong. Please help me on how to get my family there account on pandora through family 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies

AdamPandora

@Sjpena1954 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

chiplee_33
Local Performer

Trying to add my daughter to our family plan and she gets a message 

Sorry, we're unable to accept your registration.
Thank you for your interest in Pandora
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@chiplee_33 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

tesaudrianna
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I sent an invite to someone on my family plan, he accepted it, but it still says invite pending. I did it several times and it still says invite pending.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tesaudrianna I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

0 Kudos

Cristi
Local Performer

I have set up a family plan and attempted to invite another person. She is receiving the email, to an email address that is signed up for basic/free Pandora account. When she clicks on the "Accept Invitation" link in the email invite it doesn't give her the opportunity to convert to the family plan, or in any other way give her family plan access. It still shows in my settings that the invitation is pending. Please have someone from support contact me as there is apparently no other way to get technical support from Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cristi I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to accept family plan invites

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

For future reference, you can check out this thread for the various ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

0 Kudos

SSF
Local Performer

I cannot add my son to my family account. We accepted the invite, but it says pending and nothing happens. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SSF I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to accept family plan invites

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

jjohneli
Local Performer

I have invited my wife many times with different emails accounts even creating new ones and sending the invite there. She accepts the invite and then goes to a web page saying she is already subscribed to the premium family plan and tries to login to Pandora and once she's in it says to upgrade and then we tried to accept the invite again just to be sent back to the web page saying she is subscribed to the premium family plan. Contacted support and has been totally useless. If I can't get this fixed I'd rather go back to my regular premium plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jjohneli I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Agirlnamedbrad
Local Performer

I recently upgraded to a premium family plan to add my boyfriend to my plan. When I attempted to add him, we realized his email associated with his account is an old one and one he cannot access. Is there any way to have you add him directly for me? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Agirlnamedbrad I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

JR79
Local Performer

Pandora will not load to sign in after receiving family invite email, and hitting accept invite

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JR79 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

officemusic12
Local Performer

I upgraded to the family plan so I could add my son and office. The invitations are sent but get directed to the main account instead setting up an individual account for them. I've accepted the invitation through my work email multiple times and my son has also with his email, but it still says the invitations are pending when I check. What am I doing wrong? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@officemusic12 I do see you've sent two invitations so far to join your Premium Family plan, however neither have been accepted yet.

You will first need to create two new accounts (one for your work email you invited, as well as one for your son using his own personal email address).

Once those are created, you should then be able to accept the invitation sent to your work email, and your son should be able to accept the invitation sent to his personal email address.

In order to create an account from your computer, please go to pandora.com.

1. Click Sign Up in the upper right corner.
  2. Enter the required registration information (be sure to enter your birth year and not your entire birth date).
  3. Review the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  4. Click Sign Up.

Let me know if you have any trouble accepting the invitations after setting up both of those accounts.

0 Kudos