cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: sent an invite but user cant accept invite in email

TannerPandora

Hi @VickiParrett thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to an existing post here

From the login screen there should be an option to 'Sign-up', if you don't currently have a Pandora account or 'Log in', if you already have an account. 

If they are not seeing this can you please take a screenshot to share with me here. I'd like to take a closer look. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

premium family plan does not work

MVC
Local Performer

I am unable to add family members to our family plan.  They get the invite and then it tells them that it is not valid.  Please help.  'Customer service' by email is not working.  If I do not get help with this then I will discontinue our subscription

0 Kudos

Re: premium family plan does not work

AdamPandora

@MVC I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Adding Family Members

tplucinski
Local Performer

I have family plan subscription and have sent out invites.  When the invitees try to accept the link does not  lead them to a page that allows them to do that.  Please help.

0 Kudos

Re: Adding Family Members

AdamPandora

@tplucinski Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Mistakenly allowed Family Plan Subscription to lapse, now can't add family members to the plan

SEDeuce
Local Performer

I mistakenly allowed my Premium Family Plan Subscription, with 4 additional members, to lapse. I renewed the subscription but have been unable to add any members back. They receive the invites and accept them, but the Manage Family Plan window indicates that the invite is still pending. Logging out and back into the invited account does not change its subscription status. I've tried setting up new accounts with different email addresses with no success.

0 Kudos

Re: Mistakenly allowed Family Plan Subscription to lapse, now can't add family members to the plan

AdamPandora

@SEDeuce I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to accept family plan invites

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Family plan

Tristians1996
Local Performer

Family plan

Won’t let the accept it 

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan

AdamPandora

@Tristians1996 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Invite still reads Pending when we have accepted

karahen24
Local Performer

We have accepted the invitation but it still says pending... and keeps saying someone else is listening. HELP. I have reached out several times with no contact back.

0 Kudos

Re: Invite still reads Pending when we have accepted

AdamPandora

@karahen24 I do see you have contacted our support team previously for assistance with this.

That being said, it doesn't look like you ever replied back to the last email they sent you.

I am going to have them send you an additional message to further assist with this - please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to accept family plan invites

Bretcoffin
Local Performer

what??

0 Kudos