cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start Premium Session

zo13_
Local Performer

Hey so yanno how you can watch a 15 second ad to start a pandora premium session, well now when I try to get to the ad it won't work -- like nothing happens. Usually it would give me the option to watch it but now when I click on a song or something it just doesn't do anything at all, nothing that says you've reached your limit, it just seems broken. i tried refreshing my page countless times but it doesn't seems to work. I don't know if this is a glitch or what-not but yeah I think it's kind of annoying.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zo13_ Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zo13_ Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

saraidabaddie
Local Performer

The same thing is happening to me and im on  a chromebook and i use the website

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saraidabaddie Please try running through our suggested troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

PrestonS12352
Local Performer

The same thing happens to me when playing music on my iPhone XR. It'll vibrate 4 times after I press the "Play ad" button, but doesn't do anything.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PrestonS12352 I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

radbags
Local Performer

yes, me too!!1!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@radbags I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.