cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Cash App charges

CLW
Underground

I woke up this morning to 2 failed charges of $27.49. I don't recognize this and I reached out to the team and didn't get a reply. I have 3 kids and this isn't right. That cannot come out of my account. I dont know what's going on

Screenshot_20210228-090650_Cash App.jpg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

kecola
Local Performer

Go to your Google Play app. Click on your profile pic and then click on payment & subscriptions. There's more than likely a trial subscription that you signed up for and forgot about. Now the trial is up and the subscription is charging your card. That's what was happening when the Google Pandora charge showed up on my cash app. I traced it back to a Norton security subscription trial I had completely forgotten about. Google Pandora is a broad term applied to any app that you're being charged by through Google Play. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

37 Replies

PinkLadyDragon
Underground

“Google Pandora” keeps trying to charge my Cashapp card $180.19 it’s happened several times. I have no Pandora account and that card is brand new. What is happening?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PinkLadyDragon We do not actually offer any subscription through Google Play at that price point.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team to further dispute any charges processed by their service.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

You should also report this suspicious activity to your bank.

Hope this helps.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

PinkLadyDragon
Underground

Sorry, that post shouldn’t have said anything about google play. The charge keeps showing as “Google Pandora” on my transaction list for Cashapp. Sorry for the confusion 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PinkLadyDragon If you are seeing an attempted charge for "Google Pandora" on your statement, then that is actually getting processed by Google Play.

To further dispute any charges processed by their service, you'll need to contact their support team directly. 

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

PinkLadyDragon
Underground

Thank you. I figured it out. It was a charge for a faxing service through google play. It had nothing to do with Pandora at all. It seems that they are mislabelling somethings. 

AdamPandora

Happy to hear that got straightened out, @PinkLadyDragon.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CLW This is not a transaction associated with Pandora Media, LLC. We recommend contacting Square directly and providing them with those screenshots. You can also file a dispute for any completed transactions.

Hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos

Caraa
Local Performer

I’m having a similar issue where Google Pandora is trying to charge me $71.55 twice today and yesterday. I haven’t used Pandora since I’ve had my iPhone except on my tv and I don’t have a paid subscription. I’ve logged into both of my accounts/emails in the App Store and don’t see an active Pandora subscription. Help...

0 Kudos

Brandeehanke
Local Performer

I had to make an account just now to post this. I’ve not ever had a pandora google account and I’ve been trying to reach out to someone anyone!  I’ve been charged $70.19 twice and $12.95 twice.  I am a hardworking single mom and I cannot afford this.  Please please help me

AdamPandora

@Brandeehanke I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Caraa This is not a transaction associated with Pandora Media, LLC. We recommend contacting Square directly and providing them with those screenshots. You can also file a dispute for any completed transactions.

Hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos

kecola
Local Performer

Go to your Google Play app. Click on your profile pic and then click on payment & subscriptions. There's more than likely a trial subscription that you signed up for and forgot about. Now the trial is up and the subscription is charging your card. That's what was happening when the Google Pandora charge showed up on my cash app. I traced it back to a Norton security subscription trial I had completely forgotten about. Google Pandora is a broad term applied to any app that you're being charged by through Google Play. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

CAMPIN_KILLER68
Local Performer

I'm also receiving charges to my cashapp  for "Google pandora" for 31.79$ really confused with whats going on here. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CAMPIN_KILLER68 This is not a transaction associated with Pandora Media, LLC. We recommend contacting Square directly and providing them with those screenshots. You can also file a dispute for any completed transactions.

Hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos

Cjaquane
Local Performer

I’m also being charged for something I know anything about 

What is google pandora. There has been multiple attempts to my card

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cjaquane I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Tinker1986
Local Performer

I was also charged by Google Pandora like 10 times for 26.75 each time this is bull**ahem** what the **ahem** is going on I cant afford this **ahem** 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tinker1986 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Sallyjazmin_95
Local Performer

I got notified of 4 different cash app transactions from “Pandora” for a total of $39.96. I do not pay for a Pandora subscription and don’t know what these are for?

68E27031-81AE-4737-8DF3-9D89401B8590.jpeg