cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I did not authorize a $59 charge

@Cboss126 Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help explain the charge you are seeing on your account.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I've been getting billed since Nov. 4, 2019 for $5.29 on a subscription I never purchased. I purchased Pandora premium, which is the only subscription that shows on my accounts. The Pandora plus subscription was never purchased from myself and I don't understand why I keep getting this charge. I can see I am not the only one and it's really frustrating that I cannot get in contact with a single soul on this matter. This is unacceptable and to say the least, it's bull**ahem**. I'm tired of being robbed for $5.29/month for something I did not purchase and I would like to speak to someone immediately to resolve this. I expect to hear from someone asap because I've had enough of the thief mindset. I work hard for what I have and I'll be damned if I'm going to be robbed of it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@MoreQuests Sounds like there is more than one account upgraded to a subscription with your payment info.

I've asked our User Support team to contact you to request more information about the additional charges. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized charge

Local Performer

I was charged $9.99 and I did NOT approve this!! I want a credit ASAP please!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charge

@Bella3131 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to further assist. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Being charged but have no subscription

Local Performer

A charge for Pandora appeared on my credit card statement, but my subscription has been canceled since December. How do I find out what account is using my credit card and stop the payments?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Being charged but have no subscription

@Kewin2024 Someone from our support team will be sending you an email to help get this figured out.

Keep an eye out for that message! 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized Charges

Local Performer

I checked my bank statement and see I was charged $14.03 for premium that I never authorized or asked for. How do I contact someone and get my money back. I do not want a subscription. On top of that I can find no subscription anywhere. Just me being charged.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized Charges

Hi @Trixy3 thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message to an existing thread to help keep things organized. 

I've also gone ahead and asked our User Support team to contact you directly to help with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Community account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 

0 Kudos

Refund

Local Performer

Yesterday I was charged $9.99 I never authorized this charge. I dont use this account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Refund

Hi @samiraj507 thanks for posting. I moved your post to this thread to keep things organized. 

I took a peek at your account and see that you were upgraded to a 90-day trial subscription of Pandora Premium back in December of 2019. Since the trial was never cancelled before the 90 days were up, it renewed with an actual monthly subscription. 

I've reached out to our User Support team to follow up with you. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

General information

Underground

I recently saw a couple of charges on my credit card from:  pdora.com/bilca.

Can anyone provide information about this site? 

I don't think it has much to do with Pandora, since the spelling is only close to Pandora. 

0 Kudos