cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General information

Underground

I recently saw a couple of charges on my credit card from:  pdora.com/bilca.

Can anyone provide information about this site? 

I don't think it has much to do with Pandora, since the spelling is only close to Pandora. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: General information

@Skeeter Our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I was charged for a subscription that I don't remember signing up for

Local Performer

I was charged for a subscription but don't remember authorizing it - how can i talk to someone to figure out how to correct this

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I was charged for a subscription that I don't remember signing up for

Hi @psugirl318 thanks for posting to community! Sorry to hear this!

I've moved your message to an existing thread to help keep things organized and also asked that our User Support team reach out to you. 

They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. If you don't see an email soon, please be sure to check junk and trash folders. 

Thanks again for being part of community! I hope to see you around more. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: i need a contact number for pandora to cancel my account

Local Performer

I also would like to cancel. Just realized it on my credit card. Don’t remember signing up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: i need a contact number for pandora to cancel my account

@Micking310 I will have someone from our support team contact you separately via email to look into the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer

Today I went into my bank and I was informed that I've been getting charged from pandora $9.99 for almost a year. I never authorized this charge. I dont use this account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Vlcmsurfr Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hey could you please please please direct your support team my way? I've had the exact same problem and between Google Play and the Pandora support I've received previously, it's just back and forth saying the other party will deal with it. I don't even really care about the money that I've lost at this point I just want to stop being charged $5 a month for a subscription I cancelled a year ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Please I need help as well..

Pandora started charging me without my knowledge and i too have spent over 100 dollars on a service that i havent used! i feel robbed. Pandora, please email me i just deleted all my acount and card. 

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info, Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@musicfan0052 Our support team will be contacting your via email to get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I viewed my bank statement and I have been getting charge 4.99$ for the past two months. I did not get any premium or plus, so why am I getting charge ? I don't have any access to to any premium or plus music .

0 Kudos