cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Billing

Local Performer

Hello I have been charged for the last couple months 4.99 for something that I don’t use I only use free pandora.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing

@Brendapliego Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email.

Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to further investigate this with you.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have been charged for subscriptions I do not have.

Local Performer

I have a charge of $54.89 for the past three years for an account I do not have nor authorized. I need to be reimbursed for all three years I was charged. I have tried emailing the support email, but never received a response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I have been charged for subscriptions I do not have.

@Madewell29 Our support team has confirmed that they have received your message.

Keep an eye out for their email reply, as that is how they will be contacting you to help look into this.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

unauthorized charges

Local Performer

I hope all is well. This morning upon waking up I discovered there were a total of four unauthorized charges from your company on my debit card. I dont have an account with you. Please contact me as soon as possible. 

Screenshot_20200427-093432_Cash App.jpg

0 Kudos

Re: unauthorized charges

Hi, @Msladyj88. 👋

Sorry to hear that this happened. I've escalated your issue and someone from our User Support team has contacted you via email to assist. 

Please check your email for their message. If you don't see it soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there accidentally. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized credit card charge

Local Performer

I am being charged $5.34 on my credit card for Pandora that I have not authorized.  I do not see any authorized subscriptions for this.  I would like to be refunded for all months I have been charged.  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.  Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized credit card charge

@kdees76 Our support team would be happy to investigate this with you. They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I am also having unauthorized charges to my account these past four months.  I checked my subscriptions on Google and Roku and I've never signed up.  Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@bdsmiley Our support team would be happy to look into this further with you.

They will be sending you an email to request additional information regarding the unauthorized charges you are seeing on your account.

Keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charge on my credit card not authorized

Local Performer

I was charged 5.34 on my credit card. I was currently on a 3 month trial of premium but have no other subscriptions. How do I get this removed???

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charge on my credit card not authorized

@cathyalex7 Our support team would like to investigate this further with you.

They will be contacting you separately via email to help with this, so please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos