cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Getlostosel Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
288 Replies

myadesouza4
Local Performer

I was checking my bank statement and it came to my attention that I have been charged a monthly fee of $4.99 since March 15, 2019. I haven't logged onto my pandora account in years, let alone buy a subscription. This is unauthorized, and I would like all of my money back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@myadesouza4 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos

Rsnfy35
Local Performer

Hi everyone, I'm Rafael and I'm still trying to contact Pandora, i closed my account almost 2 years ago and since then I've been charged, i thought that bu closing my account everything will be closing but no, i don't know who can help me get to them here but i need to resolve this as soon as possible, thank you.

mod edit: personal information
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rsnfy35 thanks for posting to community and sorry to hear this!

I've moved your post to our Subscription board to help keep things organized. 

I've also reached out to our user support team to follow up with you. They will reach out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks again for posting to community! 🎧😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

dillinjl
Local Performer

I haven't used Pandora in years.  I have charges on my credit card for $4.99 for the past two months.  I logged onto my pandora account through the website and it doesn't show that I have a Plus or premium account.  I went to google and amazon and don't see anything there either.  How can I find out where this charge is coming from so I can cancel it? It's frustrating when companies make it so difficult to cancel a services (especially when you never signed up for it in the first place.)

Vlcmsurfr
Local Performer

Today I went into my bank and I was informed that I've been getting charged from pandora $9.99 for almost a year. I never authorized this charge. I dont use this account. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dillinjl sorry to hear this is happening. Since this requires some attention to sensitive billing info, I've reached out to our support team to follow up with you. They will reach out via the email address associated with your Pandora account. Please keep an eye out for this email. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

TomRiddle
Opening Act

@Getlostosel most subscription services don't send reminders. When you sign up for the service, usually in the terms and service there is a section that says if you don't cancel before the end date, you'll be charged.

I've been billed for other subscription services I forgot about with no reminder that I was going to be billed. 

He Who Must Not Be Named
0 Kudos

Scammed-mad
Local Performer

I am also being charged to pandora internet that’s I’ve never used!!!  This has been going on since May!!!  I want my $9.99 back for each month from May to October returned to my account!!!  It’s a shame that you can’t call and talk to a person about this but it’s how they can keep robbing you/your account!!!!!  I’ll Be waiting for a response email settling this matter!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Vlcmsurfr Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Getlostosel Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Scammed-mad Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Cal
Local Performer

Hey could you please please please direct your support team my way? I've had the exact same problem and between Google Play and the Pandora support I've received previously, it's just back and forth saying the other party will deal with it. I don't even really care about the money that I've lost at this point I just want to stop being charged $5 a month for a subscription I cancelled a year ago.

0 Kudos

hcrogan
Local Performer

I have had an active subscription since 9/19. As of Friday, i was "billed" for the premium, which i didn't authorize or want. How do i get this taken care of? I have opened a case with paypal, as it was billed through my paypal account. 

Sorry, I was billed for the premium amount this afternoon at 12:49pm. I wasn't even logged into pandora at the time. I found the email confirmation about the purchase of pandora premium. I am only 2 months into pandora plus - for which i paid for the whole year upfront in September 2019. Please help !!! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hcrogan Our support team has informed me that you already have an open case with them.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply to your initial message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Iroccmz28
Local Performer
I checked my credit card statement and I have been charged for premium under my gmail. I don't even have an account with Pandora using my Gmail. I want my money back Pandora has been unauthorized charging my credit card since July!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Iroccmz28 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email for further assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

musicfan0052
Local Performer

Please I need help as well..

Pandora started charging me without my knowledge and i too have spent over 100 dollars on a service that i havent used! i feel robbed. Pandora, please email me i just deleted all my acount and card. 

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info, Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@musicfan0052 Our support team will be contacting your via email to get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos