cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

debbuys
Local Performer

I just discovered being billed $14.99 on my Bank of America card. Its so frustrating to search for Customer Service to talk to about resolving this matter as PANDORA HAS NO WAY to call about billing.

I do not have any authorized subscriptions.  How do I get a refund for all months I have been charged at $14.99 x 3 months?  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.

Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.  

Debra 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@debbuys Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora

@debbuys Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

jm6
Local Performer

i dont have pandora and deleted the app months ago and u charge me not

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jm6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos