cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

debbuys
Local Performer

I just discovered being billed $14.99 on my Bank of America card. Its so frustrating to search for Customer Service to talk to about resolving this matter as PANDORA HAS NO WAY to call about billing.

I do not have any authorized subscriptions.  How do I get a refund for all months I have been charged at $14.99 x 3 months?  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.

Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.  

Debra 

Labels (1)
61 Replies

namanh32
Local Performer

I was charged 13.01 and i have no pandora subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@namanh32 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

TheZwolfenstein
Local Performer

I was charged 10.59 and I don't have any subscriptions

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheZwolfenstein I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Browneyes
Local Performer

I don't have a subscription.

I recently reported my bank card stolen. I was billed this morning 19.99 for a subscription. How do I get my money back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Browneyes I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kingdavid1127
Local Performer

I have been charged now for months!!!!!! Didnt even realize it until today. $5.45 each month by Pandora and I do not have a subscription. These are unauthorized charges. My bank account shows a phone number, I call it and it is an automated Google support that does not help at all to stop these charges because you can never speak to anyone no matter what number you press. Unacceptable and unprofessional in so many ways. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kingdavid1127 It looks like your Pandora account is currently upgraded via Google Play.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to provide you with some additional information, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

conradp
Local Performer

I have a charge from PANDORA INTERNET RADIO on my account for $54.89. I did not authorize a purchase from Pandora. How can I dispute this charge or see why it was charged to my account? Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@conradp I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

BurnsAccount
Local Performer

Would a moderator please open a ticket for me with this same issue? I am being billed monthly for an account and I do not have a Pandora account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BurnsAccount I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Dwyatt978
Local Performer

I've been billed $11.33 for a subscription that I never subscribed to. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dwyatt978 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

jayto
Local Performer

Why am I being charged when my account says that I do not have a subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jayto I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mrfixit12395
Local Performer

I just had an unauthorized charge to upgrade my subscription to premium. I never asked for this change yet I was charged. I cancelled the subscription but what do I do about the missing funds? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mrfixit12395! Welcome to community.

I checked the Pandora account associated with your Community profile and see that it was upgraded to a 90-day trial of Pandora Premium on 5/6/22. Since the trial was never cancelled, it automatically transitioned into an actual subscription billed on 8/4/22.

I've escalated your post to our User Support team to further assist. They will be reaching out via the email associated with this Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their response.

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

GrannyRoze
Local Performer

False advertising

I installed Pandora for first time last week thinking it was FREE. I was asked for debit/credit card and I did thinking perhaps it I wanted to purchase music etc YES I am wider and not up on today’s ins/outs SO today my bank sent notification of attempt to deduct $39.95 for a gaming bundle I have NO idea what that is. It is from Namezzi Inc from Florida. They scammed through Pandora app. How does Pandora remedy these things from happening to old people?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GrannyRoze I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos