cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Need help to Cancel subscription

Local Performer

I got charged $54.89 for Pandora Internet Radio and this is NOT my purchase. I'm not even receiving premium (still get ads, etc). I actually never have had premium service, so I am confused how my card information is even linked to Pandora. I changed my password so hopefully the hacker can't access.

I need a number to call ASAP. I need to reverse the unauthorized charge.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Need help to Cancel subscription

@michelle_22 I am going to have someone from our support team send you an email to request additional information on the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unknown charges

Local Performer

I believe someone has started an account with my debit card. It's been there awhile. I thought my son started it. Come to find out he hadn't and doesn't even use Pandora. How can I cancel the account?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unknown charges

Welcome to community @raemery0425! 👋🏻I've moved your post over to an existing thread on this: Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear you've been charged. Since we'll need to gather more information from you in order to help locate this account, I've reached out to our User Support team for further help. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unkown charges from pandora

Local Performer

Today I noticed on my card the there is a $10.69 charge on my debt card from pandora. When only pay 4.99 through google pay.  I want to know why is this happening. I dont use premium at all. I never used it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unkown charges from pandora

Thanks for posting to @TakeMe2MyGrave! I've moved your message to Unauthorized Charges to help keep things organized. 

I see that you've also emailed our User Support team, please be on the look out for their response and they will be happy to further help with this. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why did i get charged?

Local Performer

Hi everyone, I'm Rafael and I'm still trying to contact Pandora, i closed my account almost 2 years ago and since then I've been charged, i thought that bu closing my account everything will be closing but no, i don't know who can help me get to them here but i need to resolve this as soon as possible, thank you.

mod edit: personal information
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Why did i get charged?

Hi @Rsnfy35 thanks for posting to community and sorry to hear this!

I've moved your post to our Subscription board to help keep things organized. 

I've also reached out to our user support team to follow up with you. They will reach out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks again for posting to community! 🎧😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I also got charged, but when I logged in on a computer it's not showing that I have any subscriptions. I don't know how to reverse the charge if it wasn't for a subscription. What else could Pandora charge for?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there, @Butterkup91783. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble. 

We'll need to gather more information regarding the charge and your account to offer further assistance. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email about this. The email has been sent to the email address associated with your Pandora account.

If you don't see their email soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there accidentally. Appreciate your patience during this time! 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unautorized Payment

Local Performer

Hello,

I have been getting billed $4.99 a month since July of 2019!  I have never signed up for a pandora premium account.  I have no idea why I am getting charged.  It shows up on my statement as "Google *Pandora 855-836-3987 CA USA".  I do not have any google subscriptions for Pandora!  I have no idea where this charge is coming from.  I am very upset about this.  Please help me resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unautorized Payment

@nicm125 Unfortunately, our support team has limited access to the Google Play billing system, and won't be able to assist with locating the charges that were processed through their service.

Since the charge was processed by Google Play, I recommend contacting Google Play support directly to further dispute the charges.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

You may also want to report any fraudulent use of your card to your banking institution.

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos