Re: No permission

Local Performer
06/28/20
9:48 AM
Pandora Meteor Way Inc 855-6732767 CAUSDirect Marketing - Subscription94.90
07/05/20
9:15 AM
Pandora Meteor Way Inc 855-4472446 CAUSDirect Marketing - Subscription85.90

what the hell is this? first off  i swapped phones downloaded pandora never really used it and u take two payments off my card? i want my **ahem** money back  pronto. got me wondering why and where my money went.. npt even sure how my card info got on this acct for u to be able to take anything anyways

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No permission

@SirBam That doesn't appear to be a charge processed by our company.

We are Pandora Radio, a music streaming service.

I recommend getting in touch with that company directly by calling the number listed on that charge, or reporting it directly to your banking institution.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billed 51 dollars

Local Performer

I have been billed 51 dollars from Pandora but I do not have a subscrption any more.  I found no where to contact you about this.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billed 51 dollars

@stationaryhobo I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

getting charged without ever subscribing

Local Performer

I've never paid for a subscription but have been getting charged $5/month for months now and don't even benefit from a paid subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: getting charged without ever subscribing

Hi @blackmanjeff thanks for posting - I moved your message over to an existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear you've been billed. I'm going to escalate this to our User Support team to further assist you. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charged for a subscription I don’t have

Local Performer

my card has been charged for $5.27 every month since january. i haven’t used pandora in years and i’ve never bought a subscription. if anything it was free trials and i immediately cancelled before my card was charged, but that was years ago. i logged into my account and there weren’t any active subscriptions so i shrugged it off. at first this didn’t bother me as it was only $5 but now since this whole pandemic and me losing my job i need every dollar i have. every time i call the 1-800 number they say “there’s no one available blah blah blah haha covid 19” and i’d really like my $30+ dollars back and whatever subscription be cancelled. haha :)))))

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged for a subscription I don’t have

@megham_ I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hi I was just alerted from my Bank of America credit card to a pending charge for $10.59 For PP*GOOGLE PANDORA.  Is this from you guys, pandora streaming radio?  I have an iPhone and I do have the pandora account but it’s a free account with ads.  I also use the free account on Roku on the tv.  The only other Pandora I know is the charm / bracelet company and I didn’t buy anything like that either.  Guess I have to get a new credit card mailed out to me.  Do you think I was skimmed?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Kjstech Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this. 

I checked your Pandora account and I can confirm that the account is currently set to the free ad-supported service. 

I'm going to ask that someone from our User Support team to reach out to you about this. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Overcharged

Local Performer

Why was my credit card account charged $54.00 without my consent. I did not authorize this charge and would like to have my money back.

Angela Moon

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Overcharged

@Ajomoon5848 It looks like your account is currently upgraded with an annual subscription to Pandora Plus.

I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email with more information.

0 Kudos