cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
288 Replies

darkarr
Local Performer

It looks like someone's spoofing Pandora, and scamming people like me. If that's the case, Pandora is probably not liable. However, it would be responsible of Pandora to eliminate this problem, or at least alert their customers to this scam. See attached screenshot.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 9.17.03 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@darkarr I have created a case with our support team for you.

They will be sending you a message to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Tedbgtme
Local Performer

I just got a charge on credit card for $5.40 and I never authorized or requested anything from Pandora.  How do I get this cancelled and refunded?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tedbgtme I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

louisscarlati
Local Performer

My paypal was charged for a premium subscription. I have never used premium

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@louisscarlati I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further - please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

geobless180
Local Performer

I am sick and tired of Pandora music charging my card/bank for a subscription that i did not want or consent to. This is the second time i'm being charged but this time twice as much at $19.99. WTH!! Im done with Pandora i'm going with Spotify where i don't have these problems and write it on the community page so embarrassing. When and if this issue is ever resolved I am closing my account PERMANENTLY! Shame on you Pandora that i had to exploit this ludicrous situation since there no way to contact via phone. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! end of story..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@geobless180 We don't actually offer any tiers of service at a $19.99 price point, so I'm not sure what that charge is for.

That being said, I've created a ticket with our support team so they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

n2pool
Local Performer

I never signed up for a subscription from pandora and now I'm being charged for it.  I have 2 charges on my credit card.  Pandora makes it impossible to cancel and I have tried for an hour now and all I get is the run around using their links to cancel a subscription.  Pandora is horrible and they are crooks making it impossible to cancel a subscription.  Can someone please help me?  They have no phone number and I have not been able to get and email address.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Work with your bank/CU and tell them to stop paying!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@n2pool I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have. Check out this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you on my end.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

YankeeGirlz
Local Performer

Could you please have someone reach out to me? I have been charged $7.99 for several months now and since it is being charged to my CashApp card, I have no other recourse. I do not know of ANY accounts that I, or anyone in my family, have with Pandora, so I cannot just cancel the account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@YankeeGirlz I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Noahmerryman
Local Performer
  • So for the last 2 months, I’ve been billed $9.99USD, however I don’t have an active pandora subscription.. i havent used the service since early november.. please offer some insight
0 Kudos

amcgowan
Local Performer

I also have recently noticed unauthorized charges. I want a refund.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Noahmerryman  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@amcgowan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Felicia24Harvey
Local Performer

Why am I being charged for a premium subscription by Pandora? I have not used Pandora of ever had a subscription through them as I have switched to Spotify and even just recently canceled it. I want my 9.99 back I did not subscribe and would like for this not to happen again. Please and have nice day.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Felicia24Harvey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional details on the charge you are seeing, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jordy4life23
Local Performer

Why was i randomly charged 47.18 today when I've had a free account for like 10 years?

0 Kudos