cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unauthorized charges

Local Performer

I've been charged for 3 months by pandora that I did not authorize. I want to know why I'm being charged. Plus when I try and call for help via the help line they dodge my calls and say they are short staff just to lush me aside like the rest of the people getting duped.

Please respond with help if you can thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charges

Hi @Corrinacummings

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

We don't offer phone support. I'm not sure who you contacted but they are not an official Pandora Radio support service. We do, however, offer Email and Chat support. 

I've gone ahead and contacted our User Support team to further assist you with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

unauthorized charges

Local Performer

I've been getting a few unauthorized charges the last few months that I've barely noticed, I never subscribed to anything.. it would be nice if I could at least get a refund for this last month. Please someone contact me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: unauthorized charges

@ChynaMiranda013 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Why was I charged when I didn't authorize it?

Local Performer

Hello @AdamPandora 
I've also noticed i've been charge $9.99 for three months for "Google *Pandora". I never subscribed. Please advise.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Why was I charged when I didn't authorize it?

@Kudu19 Our support team will be contacting you via email to gather additional info from you regarding the charges you are seeing.

Thanks for your patience!

Highlighted

I dont have pandora but I've been charged??

Local Performer

I legitamitely just got charged 22 dollars and change from this app. I DO NOT have and have not used ever used this app. I contacted cashapp and they told me to contact the *merchants* but i NEVER used this app. Please help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I dont have pandora but I've been charged??

Hi, @BEINGCHARGED6. 👋

To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to an existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

In the meantime, I've escalated your issue over to our User Support team. They will be contacting you via email soon. Please keep an eye out and be sure to check your spam / junk folder too. 📫

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized credit card charge

Local Performer

I was charged $5.29 on my credit card by Pandora for something I have not authorized.  I do not see any authorized subscriptions on my account that would justify this.  I would like to be refunded asap.  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.  Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized credit card charge

@NITRo123 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional details on the charge you are seeing.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos