cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
288 Replies

AdamPandora

@jordy4life23 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Uni
Local Performer

Hello, I dont even use pandora, haven't in years. But somehow I got charged for it this month? I dont even have it downloaded on my phone and never have. And I dont see amy subscription to it on any email that I have. I need to get a refund for this. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Uni I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

NITRo123
Local Performer

I am still being charged after bringing this issue up months ago.  The alarming thing is, I never gave Pandora my credit card info.  I have always had a free account.  I need this resolved once and for all.  This isn't an isolated incident.  I see that this is happening to a lot of people.  If you Google "pandora fraudulent charges", you'll find an endless number of search results.  It seems Pandora is hoping people don't notice the relatively small charges and bank on these all adding up over time.  I predict a giant lawsuit that results in Pandora paying a large sum of money to thousands of people in small increments.  In troubling times, the last thing we need is a big company bleeding an already financially burdened populace.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@NITRo123 I do see you had an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

This being said, it doesn't look like you ever replied back to their last email so they can further assist with locating the charges in question.

You will need to reply back directly to the lsat email they sent you with the information they requested in order for them to further assist.

Otherwise, you will need to contact your banking institution directly to report any fraudulent activity you are noticing on your account.

If you do not see their last email that was sent on August 12, 2020, let me know and I can have them try re-sending their message.

0 Kudos

NITRo123
Local Performer

Incorrect "Adam".  

I DID reply back to the August email from your support team.  I sent the email on 8/12/2020 at 8:26am CST.  It was sent from xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com to pandora-support@pandora.com.  

I didn't hear back from you so I disputed the charges on my credit card account.  However, you kept charging me $5.29.  You've been charging me this amount for at least 9 months now.  Like I mentioned in my post to your support site, you should not have my credit card number.  I have always had a free Pandora account.  This is criminal.  We need to get to the bottom of this ASAP.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@NITRo123 Our support team will be sending you another email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

debbuys
Local Performer

I just discovered being billed $14.99 on my Bank of America card. Its so frustrating to search for Customer Service to talk to about resolving this matter as PANDORA HAS NO WAY to call about billing.

I do not have any authorized subscriptions.  How do I get a refund for all months I have been charged at $14.99 x 3 months?  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.

Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.  

Debra 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@debbuys I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos