cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Need help to Cancel subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@adamarif I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Keep an eye out for a message from our User Support team - they will be reaching out to you via email to help get this resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charged for Plus account I never signed up for

dillinjl
Local Performer

I haven't used Pandora in years.  I have charges on my credit card for $4.99 for the past two months.  I logged onto my pandora account through the website and it doesn't show that I have a Plus or premium account.  I went to google and amazon and don't see anything there either.  How can I find out where this charge is coming from so I can cancel it? It's frustrating when companies make it so difficult to cancel a services (especially when you never signed up for it in the first place.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged for Plus account I never signed up for

TannerPandora Moderator

Hi @dillinjl sorry to hear this is happening. Since this requires some attention to sensitive billing info, I've reached out to our support team to follow up with you. They will reach out via the email address associated with your Pandora account. Please keep an eye out for this email. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Scammed-mad
Local Performer

I am also being charged to pandora internet that’s I’ve never used!!!  This has been going on since May!!!  I want my $9.99 back for each month from May to October returned to my account!!!  It’s a shame that you can’t call and talk to a person about this but it’s how they can keep robbing you/your account!!!!!  I’ll Be waiting for a response email settling this matter!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@Scammed-mad Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Etaykor
Local Performer

I've been charged twice for $4.99 I have t used this in forever nor did I ever have premium or plus. Would like my money back please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hey, @Etaykor. 👋

Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds through the Pandora Community.

I've reached out to our User Support team regarding your issue. Someone will reach out via email to follow up with you regarding your account status.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

inastar
Local Performer

I am also getting charged all of a sudden and I am trying to find the way to unsubscribe, but it cannot be found anywhere in my Apple ID. 

What is going on Pandora? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@inastar Our support team has confirmed that you currently have a case open with them.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized charges

myadesouza4
Local Performer

I was checking my bank statement and it came to my attention that I have been charged a monthly fee of $4.99 since March 15, 2019. I haven't logged onto my pandora account in years, let alone buy a subscription. This is unauthorized, and I would like all of my money back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charges

AdamPandora Moderator

@myadesouza4 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billing

Brendapliego
Local Performer

Hello I have been charged for the last couple months 4.99 for something that I don’t use I only use free pandora.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos