cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
288 Replies

terri1
Local Performer

I have been getting charged $4.99 for the last 2 months and I didn’t authorize this. I can’t figure out how to cancel this. Please help. I haven’t even used Pandora in over a year.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@terri1 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Selenerivera112
Local Performer

I viewed my bank statement and I have been getting charge 4.99$ for the past two months. I did not get any premium or plus, so why am I getting charge ? I don't have any access to to any premium or plus music .

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Selenerivera112 Our support team will be contacting you separately via email.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to help look into this further. 

0 Kudos

Etaykor
Local Performer

I've been charged twice for $4.99 I have t used this in forever nor did I ever have premium or plus. Would like my money back please 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Etaykor. 👋

Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds through the Pandora Community.

I've reached out to our User Support team regarding your issue. Someone will reach out via email to follow up with you regarding your account status.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Calvarado
Local Performer

How do you contact these people? I have no subscription.  Being charged for one and cannot even cancel since no subscription?  I am beyond pissed since I have an overdraft fee for something I don't have and none of their links work. Click email, takes u to help. Try to call but have to email? Is this a scandal? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Calvarado Our support team has confirmed that they were able to help you resolve this over email.

If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thraed you have open with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

qfla
Underground

I had the same experience as everyone else above. I thought this nightmare was over the last time I cancelled several months ago but sure enough I got billed again for an annual subscription no little $9 monthly charges I got the entire $135 in one chunk. How to I get off this never ending ride?

Someone should report this to the bbb at minimum.

And by the way, your instuctions on how to cancel are a joke. They do not work. And telling me if I delete my account it won't cancell my subscription or stop the billing? What the heck?

So I am stuck. I cannot delete this or I have no way to contact you at all? Nobody is "Home" unless you want to buy something.

So I am stuck.  I cannot delete this or I have no way to contact you at all?  Nobody is "home" unless you want to BUY something.  

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @qfla I've asked our User Support team to reach out to you. It looks like the Pandora account associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded. Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account and that account may be upgraded. 

Please be on the look out for an email from our user support team. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community profile. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

ZZrgm63050
Local Performer

I didn't have any idea that I was being charged for pandora again!!  Twice before I have had to stop a subscription I never asked for.  Please help me and get my $ back!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZZrgm63050 I moved your message to this thread as it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

adamarif
Local Performer
I see a monthly charge on my Bank Card that started Nov 2019 for $4.99. But I haven't signed up for any Pandora plans on my devices, so I'm not sure where this is coming from or how to cancel it. Please help.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@adamarif I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Keep an eye out for a message from our User Support team - they will be reaching out to you via email to help get this resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

inastar
Local Performer

I am also getting charged all of a sudden and I am trying to find the way to unsubscribe, but it cannot be found anywhere in my Apple ID. 

What is going on Pandora? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@inastar Our support team has confirmed that you currently have a case open with them.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

jennycesa
Local Performer

Please stop robbing us PANDORA!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @jennycesa. 👋

I checked in with our team, and it looks like your Pandora account is registered as free. I do see that you were able to live chat with a support member to help with your subscription in Decemeber 2019.

If you're still having trouble with being billing for an account you don't use, our User Support team is happy to help. Just let me know, and I can have someone reach out to you via email ASAP.

In the meantime, @AdamPandora's post here is helpful regarding how to manage your subscription options.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Tonyt
Local Performer

I am getting charged every month for a subscription, yet when I log into Pandora, it has me at a trial subscription. I have checked all my possible solutions to cancel, yet nothing works. Please help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tonyt Thanks for posting!

I've asked our User Support to reach out and gather more info to help investigate. 

They will be contacting you via the email on your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos