cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: No permission

Local Performer

I am being charged $58 dollars and done change and have not ordered anything from pandora.  I want my money back and an explanation as to why you took it out of my account without my authorization 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No permission

@Cjhadden Keep an eye out for an email coming from our support team - they will be contacting you to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Unauthorized charges

Local Performer
I checked my credit card statement and I have been charged for premium under my gmail. I don't even have an account with Pandora using my Gmail. I want my money back Pandora has been unauthorized charging my credit card since July!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charges

@Iroccmz28 Our support team will be reaching out to you via email for further assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billing $5.13 charge

Local Performer

Help. I have a monthly charge for pandora internet. I never signed up for pandora. After getting these charges I created this account.. called my bank three times to dispute charges and they sent me new debit cards 3 times cancelling the previous. I just received new card one month ago and did not add to any website and charge of $5.13 appeared again. It seems to be linked to my checking account not debit card and there is no way to call pandora. How do get pandora to stop charging me.. I never signed up for any paid subscription..  Pandora please have someone reach out to me to resolve this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charged incorrectly

Local Performer

I was charged 14.99 this month when it is normally 9.99. I never changed my subscription -please refund me asap!  Can't find a support number to call.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged incorrectly

@Johnnyoxx @My3babes Sorry for any trouble.

Our support team will be reaching out to each of you separately via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to investigate this with you. 🔎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Reporting fraudulent charge

Local Performer

How do you contact these people? I have no subscription.  Being charged for one and cannot even cancel since no subscription?  I am beyond pissed since I have an overdraft fee for something I don't have and none of their links work. Click email, takes u to help. Try to call but have to email? Is this a scandal? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Reporting fraudulent charge

@Calvarado Our support team has confirmed that they were able to help you resolve this over email.

If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thraed you have open with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Fraudulent Charge

Local Performer

I just checked by bank account, and found a charge for $54.89 on 2/16/2020 charged to "PANDORAINTERNET RADIO 0 PDORA.COM/BILCA US".

Has anyone else encountered this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Fraudulent Charge

@MikeAlt Our support team would like to look into this further.

They will be reaching out to you via email to gather additional information regarding the charge you are seeing.

Keep an eye out for their message!  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did not authorize a $59 charge

Local Performer

I did not authorize a $59 charge

I want a refund 

0 Kudos