cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
288 Replies

halliek
Local Performer

I was just charged for $5.40 on Pandora subscription that I did not subscribe to. When I go to check to cancel any subscription it says to choose a subscription because I am not subscribed to any. So I would like to know how to have them stop charging me & get my money back & not let it happen again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@halliek Our support team would like to gather additional information about the charge you are seeing.

They are going to contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

champsarehere1
Local Performer

Hello, I am being charged 5.39 each month and I never ordered this.   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@champsarehere1 I am going to have our User Support team contact you separately via email to gather additional information on the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Bpalmer61914
Local Performer

I need a refund from an unauthorized charge to my bank.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bpalmer61914 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional details on the charge you are seeing.

0 Kudos

Mbacani
Local Performer

Why am I seeing a charge on my card? First time seeing a charge on my car. I did not authorized Pandora to charge my card! Please refund my 9.99 my bank has charged me an insufficient funds of 35.00. I have Google play and I did not authorized Pandora to charge my card. Please refund immediately! Please email me when the issue is resolved. I need to contact my bank this week.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mbacani I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Tanna
Local Performer

I need my money back on my card today

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tanna Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to gather additional information about the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📝

0 Kudos

mknewberry
Local Performer

I see a charge on my bank statement made to Pandora from Google, but I can find no evidence of this on the Google end.  I do not want a subscription to Pandora.  I don't want to pay this.  How do I make it stop?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mknewberry - thanks for posting to community, sorry to hear about this. 

I moved your message over to an existing thread, Unauthorized Charges, to help keep things organized.

I've escalated this to our User Support team, they will be reaching out to you privately via email to gather more info to help. Please be on the look out for their email.

Thanks for posting to community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

conorwnn
Local Performer

Please help me with the same problem

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@conorwnn I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to look into this.

0 Kudos

Mdaniels
Local Performer

I was recently charged $4.99 on my debit card that I didn’t authorize. I would like to find out how to get a refund. And how to get my debit card number taken out of your system. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mdaniels Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing.

0 Kudos

MEM
Local Performer

My PayPal account was charge $54.89 from Pandora without my authorization. I didn't even have an account how could you do this? I had to register and set up an account to leave this message. Please reverse these charges ASAP.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MEM It looks like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is the one that is upgraded. 

I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to provide some additional information on your account.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

MEM
Local Performer

I don't ever recall connecting any accounts. Like I said I have never used Pandora and if I ever did it was many many years ago and just a free account. I'm retired and I can't afford to pay for these types of services.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MEM I do see you have already been in contact with our support team today.

Keep an eye out for their next email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos