cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Underground

I had the same experience as everyone else above. I thought this nightmare was over the last time I cancelled several months ago but sure enough I got billed again for an annual subscription no little $9 monthly charges I got the entire $135 in one chunk. How to I get off this never ending ride?

Someone should report this to the bbb at minimum.

And by the way, your instuctions on how to cancel are a joke. They do not work. And telling me if I delete my account it won't cancell my subscription or stop the billing? What the heck?

So I am stuck. I cannot delete this or I have no way to contact you at all? Nobody is "Home" unless you want to buy something.

So I am stuck.  I cannot delete this or I have no way to contact you at all?  Nobody is "home" unless you want to BUY something.  

mod edit: format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @qfla I've asked our User Support team to reach out to you. It looks like the Pandora account associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded. Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account and that account may be upgraded. 

Please be on the look out for an email from our user support team. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community profile. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Please stop robbing us PANDORA!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there, @jennycesa. 👋

I checked in with our team, and it looks like your Pandora account is registered as free. I do see that you were able to live chat with a support member to help with your subscription in Decemeber 2019.

If you're still having trouble with being billing for an account you don't use, our User Support team is happy to help. Just let me know, and I can have someone reach out to you via email ASAP.

In the meantime, @AdamPandora's post here is helpful regarding how to manage your subscription options.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Still getting charged

Local Performer

I am getting charged every month for a subscription, yet when I log into Pandora, it has me at a trial subscription. I have checked all my possible solutions to cancel, yet nothing works. Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting charged

Hi @Tonyt Thanks for posting!

I've asked our User Support to reach out and gather more info to help investigate. 

They will be contacting you via the email on your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Im also having the same issues is there some one i can speak with about this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Danielledudley I will have someone from our support team reach out to you via email to look into the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Credit Card Charged

Local Performer

Why is my credit card charged each month on the 24th for $10.70.  I do not use Pandora and haven't for years.  I think it is crappy that I can't send a private email to pandora or call pandora to resolve this rather than discuss my private issues in public.  I will warn anyone I know away from using pandora or at least giving them their credit card info because they want to make it as difficult as possible to resolve issues hoping that their Customers will give up and they can then keep billing them.  Wrong.  I will cancel my card and dispute every single charge as far back as they will let me.  I will also make as many posts on as many web sites as I can that Pandora is afraid to give their Customers any privacy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Credit Card Charged

Hi @jomini643 - thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to an existing thread on this subject: Unauthorized Charges Sorry to hear you've been charged and for any trouble reaching the Pandora User Support team.

Our User Support team can be reached by email through our Help Page or by clicking here

However, I've gone ahead and contacted them and ask that they reach out to you via the email associated with your community profile. Please be on the look out for this email, be sure to check any junk and trash folders if you don't hear from them within 24 hours. 

Thanks again for posting to community. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized charges

Local Performer

For two months we've had a charge to our credit card that is unauthorized.  We don't have anything other than free Pandora accounts.  This is the billing charge:  "PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BILCA".  Please help to stop these unauthorized charges. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charges

@bthomas_Kuna I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

I will have someone from our User Support team contact you via email to look into the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos