cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charges

Local Performer
I am having the same trouble, if someone can please email me as well to get this resolved
Highlighted

@Youssef Our support team would like to gather additional information on the unauthorized charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for an email message coming from them.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I need help!

Local Performer

7B119388-BF13-443F-8ADE-CBFFCD2DA892.png

3754D239-E1B3-41D1-B07D-F35CAD66A165.png

 Above are screen shots of just a little bit of the summary of automatic charges I was billed without my knowledge. I did not authorize ANY of the $9.99 pay

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I need help!

@Shep82 Our support team would like to further investigate the charges you are seeing.

They will be contacting you separately via email to gather additional information from you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized charge

Local Performer

I have a monthly charge for pandora internet. I never signed up for pandora subscription. I do have an account but it shows that I haven’t signed up for a subscription. After getting these charges I called my bank and got a new debit card and they sent me a new debit cards cancelling the previous one. I received my new card and did not add to any website and charge of $5.29 appeared again. It seems to be linked to my checking account not debit card and there is no way to call pandora. How do get pandora to stop charging me.. I never signed up for any paid subscription..  Pandora please have someone reach out to me to resolve this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized charge

@lmdal01 I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

I will have someone from our User Support team reach out to you separately via email to look into this further,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Never wanted nor did I get an upgrade somehow paying for one 😡

Local Performer

I never ordered nor not an upgrade but am being charged $5.33 every month for the past 5-6 months I want my money back. Also I want to know how you got my checking account information?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Never wanted nor did I get an upgrade somehow paying for one 😡

@jessecaketchum8 Our support team is interested in gathering additional information on the charges you are seeing on your account.

I will have them contact you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unauthorized charges

Local Performer

Support Team- my credit card has been charged for the last 3 months for 5.13. I had to get a new card each month. I never authorized the charge and would like to know how to stop this. Anyone else have this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Lindamcg1227 Our support team would like to gather additional details on the charges you are seeing.

They will be in touch shortly with you via email - please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged incorrectly

Local Performer

I created this account just so I could respond to this. I deleted my pandora account months ago and I am being charged for a subscription I've never had. How did you get my card info when I've never once entered it I want my money back and I want it fixed

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged incorrectly

@Isaiah082498 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to further investigate the charges you are seeing. 🔎

0 Kudos