cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

Getlostosel
Local Performer

I checked my statement recently and said there was a 10 dollar charge for Pandora which made sense but you never sent any type of reminder that I was gonna be charged?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
288 Replies

Kudu19
Local Performer

Hello @AdamPandora 
I've also noticed i've been charge $9.99 for three months for "Google *Pandora". I never subscribed. Please advise.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kudu19 Our support team will be contacting you via email to gather additional info from you regarding the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

BEINGCHARGED6
Local Performer

I legitamitely just got charged 22 dollars and change from this app. I DO NOT have and have not used ever used this app. I contacted cashapp and they told me to contact the *merchants* but i NEVER used this app. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @BEINGCHARGED6. 👋

To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to an existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

In the meantime, I've escalated your issue over to our User Support team. They will be contacting you via email soon. Please keep an eye out and be sure to check your spam / junk folder too. 📫

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

NITRo123
Local Performer

I was charged $5.29 on my credit card by Pandora for something I have not authorized.  I do not see any authorized subscriptions on my account that would justify this.  I would like to be refunded asap.  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.  Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@NITRo123 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional details on the charge you are seeing.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

AllenTrobaugh
Local Performer

I didn't get Pandora on my phone so i need a refund please and thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AllenTrobaugh I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are seeing an unauthorized charge for Pandora on your statement.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to further investigate this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Akhenaten
Local Performer

I have fraudulent charges of $109.86. 

How can I check billing..not possible.

best,

frank

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Akhenaten It looks like you already have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them and they will be happy to further assist.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

NanaK
Local Performer

I have been charged $4.99 this month, but I have never had a subscription to pandora directly or indirectly. I would like a refund because there is no way I should have been charged. This is frustrating due to me never allowing pandora to charge me anything since I have never purchased anything from them. I just want this resolved as soon as possible please!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @NanaK, I moved your message over to an existing thread: Unauthorized Charges. 

I see that you've also emailed our User Support team. Since this type of investigation requires sensitive information that isn't allowed on community, please wait for a reply from our support team. They will be reaching out as soon as they can. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

christylmelton
Local Performer

I too have had UNAUTHORIZED charges to my account please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@christylmelton Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to investigate the charges you are seeing on your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

highwayrobbery
Local Performer

I just received a charge of $10.49 on my debit card. I do not have a Pandora account or a subscription of any kind. I don't even have the app on my phone. I hereby officially dispute this claim and would like to be taken off any list or whatever causes this to happen. return my money and release my card info (however you got it) immediately. Thank you.

EDIT: I was forced to create a basic account online to submit this request.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@highwayrobbery Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information about the charge you are seeing.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

ariggi17
Local Performer

I have had a pandora account since 2013, but it was always the free subscription with ads. I am now noticing a $70 charge in June and a pending $124 charge for the month of September. I never authorized an upgrade or charge to my account. I would like this resolved. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ariggi17 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

whylol
Local Performer

my debit card isn’t attached to my old pandora account but i have a charge from pandora for $5???

i woke up today and checked my bank account to see an unauthorised charge. i looked it up and it was from pandora. i saw some other people with the same problem and i’d really like an answer as to why this happened and how i can stop it please.

0 Kudos

Janiyaevans122
Local Performer

hi! I did not sign up for pandora premium and it’s still charging me 4.99 and I tried to cancel it but not sure where to find it at.

0 Kudos