cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update billing info - Apple

seckman
Local Performer

i have tried to update my visa card to continue service, but information you have to send codes to do so is wrong. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Paul60 I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Apple.

Since you purchased your Pandora subscription through Apple from an iOS device, check out their steps to change, add or remove payment methods from your Apple ID.

Hope this helps! 😎

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @seckman I've moved your post to the Subscription board so that others with a similiar issue can post here. 

Looks like your subscription is upgraded through Apple. If you'd like to update your billing information, you'll need to do this directly with them. 

You can find more information on how update and manage your subscritption through Apple by visting our Help Page here

Let me know if you continue to run into trouble. Thanks for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

IsadoreMays
Local Performer

Need to provide new credit card information, help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @IsadoreMays looks like your account is upgraded through Apple.

You can check out our help page here for more information on how to update your payment information

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

0 Kudos

szkiki
Local Performer

change payment method apple

TannerPandora

Hi @szkiki thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to the Subscription section to keep things organized. 

To clarify your post, you'd like to change your billing method from Apple to another form?

Let me know. 

0 Kudos

Paul60
Local Performer

Same here. There instructions are incomprehensible. Aren't you supposed to be a communications company! Communicate. I can't figure out how to update my credit card info. I'm in a maze and can't get out! I'm an old man. Help me!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Paul60 I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Apple.

Since you purchased your Pandora subscription through Apple from an iOS device, check out their steps to change, add or remove payment methods from your Apple ID.

Hope this helps! 😎

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

MusicFan00722
Local Performer

I would like to change the credit card on file for payment of monthly bills

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MusicFan00722 It looks like your account is upgraded through Apple.

Check out my post above for instructions on how to update your billing information with Apple.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

BFA
Local Performer

Want to change credit card for my Pandora account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BFA I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Apple: Update billing info - Apple

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can update your billing information with Apple.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos