cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update billing information on expired subscription

hendriejr
Local Performer

I need to update my credit card information for billing.  It tells me to go the Settings<Subscription and then enter the new information.  When I go to the settings page there is no option for subscription on that page.  Anyone have a work around for his?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hendriejr It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

I hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hendriejr It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

0 Kudos

hhurricane1306
Local Performer

I have done what is suggested and it does not work your system is not user-friendly.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hhurricane1306 I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus yesterday.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

0 Kudos

bettyjeanwyatt3
Local Performer

Need change my address and payment

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bettyjeanwyatt3 Nice to see you around the Community.

Updating your billing information:

It looks like your subscription has already expired.

Check out the accepted solution for more information on how you can provide your new billing information when you resubscribe.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changing address:

You can change all your account information (including your zip code) with the following steps:

From mobile:

To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., zip code, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

From web:

Visit pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your zip code.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ccin930
Local Performer

Card on file declined. How do I make payment with another card?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccin930 It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Boomer1
Local Performer

Need to update credit card payment info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boomer1 It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

SarcasticKat
Underground

Unlike the above accounts my subscription has not yet expired and i would like to update my payment information, the bank account linked to my paypal which is typically used for the billing is being closed out.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SarcasticKat Since you upgraded to your Pandora subscription via PayPal, you'll need to change or update your payment info within their system. Check out PayPal's How do I add, update or remove a card help page for more details.

If you need further help with your PayPal account, you can also contact them directly.

Hope this helps!

SarcasticKat
Underground

Figured it out just a second ago was in the process of writing a post here to explain what to do on paypal's website, @AdamPandora thank you very much for the quick response!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @SarcasticKat.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

0 Kudos

SarcasticKat
Underground

In case anyone else uses paypal to pay their pandora subscription it is very easy to update the information

From what I can tell you can not do it within the PayPal app you have to sign in on the PayPal website, navigate to "Activity" then scroll to your latest "PandoraMedia" payment click on it then click the "Edit" logo (pencil with paper) and choose your preferred billing method.

bennypr3003
Local Performer

Hello,

My credit card that was linked to my account was stolen and shutdown. I am now trying to update my credit card, but it is trying to upgrade me at a higher price. I have been a member for years and just want to continue paying what I have been for the last few years. Can someone please help me.

Thank You

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bennypr3003 It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sallyadair
Local Performer

I need to update credit card information.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @sallyadair 

It looks like you're on our free ad-supported service.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Robert7
Local Performer

Can I use my new card ?

0 Kudos