cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update billing information on expired subscription

hendriejr
Local Performer

I need to update my credit card information for billing.  It tells me to go the Settings<Subscription and then enter the new information.  When I go to the settings page there is no option for subscription on that page.  Anyone have a work around for his?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
25 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robert7 It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

vsherman2572
Local Performer

I tried to update payment information and it wouldn't allow me to save. I was able to update other information on my profile and it allowed me to save it. But not the payment information. Why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vsherman2572 That's because your account has already reverted back to the free service.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Janet
Local Performer

I tried accessing my account to check my subscription. My subscription has expired. I had already given my payment information for it to automatically renew. It has not renewed and I can’t access my account to fix it. I have changed my password and that did nothing. I click subscription, I get the start listening page. I can’t access anything at all. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janet I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Janet
Local Performer

I haven’t received an email as of yet. I’ve tried everything to access my account. Changed my password 3 times. I don’t understand why I can’t access my account? About a week ago or so I saw my gift subscription was going to expire. So I chose the one year subscription and gave all my card information to resubscribe again. I don’t know what’s went wrong. If I could just access my account I’m sure I could solve this on my own 

0 Kudos