cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Billed - Upgrade to Premium Family from Plus

shell1973
Local Performer

If I upgrade my subscription to a family premium plan, will the annual subscription cost I just paid, be applied to the new plan? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @shell1973 If you're already a paying subscriber, we'll automatically prorate the cost of your first Pandora Premium Family payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you've already paid for.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @shell1973 If you're already a paying subscriber, we'll automatically prorate the cost of your first Pandora Premium Family payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you've already paid for.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Mbarber
Local Performer

We would like to upgrade, Now that one allows 6 listeners ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mbarber Yes - Pandora Premium Family Plan offers all of the features of Pandora Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts..

Check out this help page article for more information: Pandora Premium Family Plan

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Spritey64
Local Performer

How can we upgrade our plan to the multi-user / listener version?

We have an annual plan currently.

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spritey64 If you're already a paying subscriber, we'll automatically prorate the cost of your first Premium Family payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you've already paid for.

To upgrade to Premium Family, you'll need to log into your Pandora account and visit the subscription details page.

Additionally, you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this subscription and be the primary account holder.

If you're using a computer: 

• You'll need to make sure you're logged into your Pandora account and go to your subscription details page.
  • Next, click on Switch Plans. 

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans.

I hope this helps. We appreciate your continued support. 

0 Kudos