cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was upgraded but now hearing ads

Zeldacasey2
Local Performer

I received a notice to upgrade but I am already on Pandora Premium Family Plan. I am receiving ads as well! Your help as I am your aware is less then helpful. I have been on here and looking for 2 hours that Ill never get back. Please respond quickly or I will be for to subscribe with Itunes and/or amazon music. This is ridiculous the trouble one goes through to get an simple question answered!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zeldacasey2 Sorry for any confusion.

Our support team has reveiwed your account, and have informed me that your subscription expired. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company.

If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Pandora Premium options here.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

0 Kudos