cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Pandora Plus gift apply towards Premium?

cnagy
Underground

My friend has Premium and I want to give her money towards that.  As far as I can tell, they only allow gifts for Plus.  If I get her a gift certificate for Plus, can she easily apply that toward her Premium subscription?  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cnagy Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Unfortunately, purchasing a Pandora Plus gift subscription will not apply any additional time to an existing Pandora Premium subscription.

Additionally, we do not currently offer any gift subscription for Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, I recommend giving a ❤️to this open feature request we have if you'd like to see that option available for purchase: Pandora Premium Gift Subscription Option

We apologize for any inconvenience around this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cnagy Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Unfortunately, purchasing a Pandora Plus gift subscription will not apply any additional time to an existing Pandora Premium subscription.

Additionally, we do not currently offer any gift subscription for Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, I recommend giving a ❤️to this open feature request we have if you'd like to see that option available for purchase: Pandora Premium Gift Subscription Option

We apologize for any inconvenience around this.