cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will collection be lost after canceling Plus?

queenellie
Local Performer

Hi Pandora,

I have Plus right now. I'd like to cancel my paid subscription, but will I still retain my stations with all the thumb data? 

Alternatively, if I switch to monthly billing (up till now I've paid annually), can I go back to annual payment at any time (obviously with a new renew date a year later from when I make the change)?

I really wish this info were easy to find on your website for how accounts work. I've spent quite a lot of time searching!

Thanks,

Ellen

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @queenellie. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

Your stations and thumb feedback will always follow your actual account regardless of your subscription level. This means if you downgrade from Plus to free, you'll still have your stations and thumb feedback. If you switch to free or Plus monthly, you can always go back to an annual option in the future.

++

To switch your billing option, you'll need to log onto your account from a computer and edit your billing preferences here.

There you will see your current subscription, as well as the option to switch to a monthly subscription or downgrade. Your subscription will then renew at your chosen rate on your next renewal date.  

Here's a screenshot of what that will look like from a computer:

Subscription Options.png

I hope this information is helpful.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @queenellie. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

Your stations and thumb feedback will always follow your actual account regardless of your subscription level. This means if you downgrade from Plus to free, you'll still have your stations and thumb feedback. If you switch to free or Plus monthly, you can always go back to an annual option in the future.

++

To switch your billing option, you'll need to log onto your account from a computer and edit your billing preferences here.

There you will see your current subscription, as well as the option to switch to a monthly subscription or downgrade. Your subscription will then renew at your chosen rate on your next renewal date.  

Here's a screenshot of what that will look like from a computer:

Subscription Options.png

I hope this information is helpful.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Kela60
Local Performer

Hello - been a user for well over a decade. Am going through a divorce so we're cancelling all of our joint subscriptions. This Pandora Plus being one of them. My question is, once my subscription ends and I don't rejoin for a while, if I rejoin with my old email address, would Pandora still have all of my stations and likes in their archives? I know I want to rejoin after cancelling, but want to double check before I truly pull the plug. Thanks in advance for any help on this. I would think this is a commonly asked topic. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kela60 Yes - all of your saved stations/likes/preferences will still remain even after you've canceled your subscription.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos

Kela60
Local Performer
Thanks so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Kela60.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos