cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will stations transfer to family plan?

Local Performer

I just upgraded to the Premium Family plan. I can invite my wife to join on the family plan but need to know if her stations, etc. on her current Plus subscription will follow her to the Premium Family account.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Will stations transfer to family plan?

@begarvin Yes - if your wife joins your family plan subscription, all of the content she has already added to her collection will transfer over.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

@begarvin Yes - if your wife joins your family plan subscription, all of the content she has already added to her collection will transfer over.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Local Performer

That has not been my experience. When I upgraded to family, my husband had to establish his own Pandora account (instead of using mine). So now his music is still on my account and his account has no stations. I want to know how to transfer his stations to his account.

0 Kudos

Hey there, @Cinder. 👋

That is correct. With Pandora Premium Family, you'll get all the benefits of Premium for up to six family members at one low price. Each of your Premium Family members will get full access to Premium features, but they'll have their own account. (In other words, you won't have to share your music unless you want to.)

In the post above on this thread, the listener's family member already had an established account with stations. 

++

With the Family plan, all six family members will be able to:

• Listen to what you want, when you want
  • Create radio stations or custom playlists
  • Enjoy podcasts
  • Download music for offline listening
  • Skip or replay songs whenever
  • Listen to higher quality audio, uninterrupted by ads

You'll also get exclusive access to "Our Soundtrack," a regularly-updated playlist created just for your family that combines each person’s unique musical tastes.

++

Sharing Music:

You can share music so that he can add those stations to his own account. It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

• Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share.
  • From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email.
  • You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos