cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pandora says 3.99/mo for plus, paypal says 4.99/mo

lobstapiinch
Local Performer

so what the heck... I go to upgrade my account to plus from premium and pandora says there's a deal for 3.99/mo for the first few months. (I'm already a premium user). Sweet! I go through with it to paypal, where it says they are charging me 4.99/mo for the first few months. ????? why

3.99/mo. Great!3.99/mo. Great!now it's 4.99?now it's 4.99?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lobstapiinch Nice to see you around the community.

I have reached out to our support team and they are currently looking into this.

They will be sending you a message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to further assist you with this. 

Thanks for all your patience. 

0 Kudos

lobstapiinch
Local Performer
I still haven’t gotten an email, I am very disappointed at the lack of customer service Pandora is offering, there is no live chat option, not even a phone number to call to get an actual person. I pay for the service and I’m getting next to zero support. It might be time to switch....
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lobstapiinch I have reached back out to our support team and they have informed me that they sent you a message this morning.

Please keep an eye out for their message and if you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email our support team has sent.

0 Kudos