cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment not going through

jnspagirl
Local Performer

My payment will not go thru although my payment info is correct & funds are available!  I've had Pandora acct. for years.  This is the only form of payment i have.  What to do?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: payment not going through although payment info is correct

AdamPandora

@jnspagirl I moved your post to our Subscriptions space to keep our community organized.

In regards to the issue you are having with your account, I have forwarded your message to our support team so they can take a closer look. They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

In the meantime, you should be able to upgrade your account through this page.

If not, please keep an eye out for a message from our support team and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

35 Replies

Re: payment not going through although payment info is correct

AdamPandora

@jnspagirl I moved your post to our Subscriptions space to keep our community organized.

In regards to the issue you are having with your account, I have forwarded your message to our support team so they can take a closer look. They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

In the meantime, you should be able to upgrade your account through this page.

If not, please keep an eye out for a message from our support team and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

View solution in original post

I changed my credit card number

davidvalenzuela
Local Performer

I've changed email and card number.

I want to pay, so what do I do?

I've had Pandora for a long time.

David Valenzuela

mod edit: personal information
0 Kudos

Re: I changed my credit card number

TannerPandora

Hi @davidvalenzuela Looks like your account is currently upgraded to Premium. Are you not receiving the Premium features on your device? Let me know.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

davidvalenzuela
Local Performer

What are the Premium features at this time?

David Valenzuela

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@davidvalenzuela Here are a few of the benefits of Pandora Premium:

• Listen to songs or albums on-demand.

• Create custom playlists.

• Enjoy podcasts.

• Download songs, albums, stations and playlists for offline listening.

• Access Higher Quality Audio

• Queue content to keep the music playing

• Utilize all of the benefits of Pandora Plus, like ad-free music, unlimited skips and replays on your stations.

You can find out more about our subscription tiers here.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Visa Gift Card Payment Not Going Through

dm1
Local Performer

Hi! I have a Visa prepaid gift card with enough balance for a Pandora Premium subscription but Pandora says "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." The card expires in July of this year, but I was planning to use it just to pay for one month. Could someone please help me? Thanks and have a wonderful day. May God bless you. Jesus loves you! - dm1

Edit: The card has $16 USD balance, and a Pandora Premium Subscription only costs $9.99 USD + tax per month. Once again, I only want to pay for one month with this card. I am trying to subscribe through Pandora.com's built-in subscription service, not Google Play or Apple App Store. I double checked and triple checked that I entered the payment info correctly, and the card is supposed to work wherever Visa debit is accepted. What's wrong, Pandora? Why won't this work? Please help me. Thanks.

I'm not trying to be mean but I'm honestly upset right now. I feel like switching to Spotify. I understand that no service is perfect, but I just want to use Pandora Premium. I've had a rough day and don't feel like fighting with an automated payment system right now. Thank you, and I'm sorry. I'm really not trying to be rude but I'm just purely upset.

0 Kudos

Re: Visa Gift Card Payment Not Going Through

AdamPandora

@dm1 Nice to see you around the community.

Our User Support team willl be sending you a separate message via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

Payment didn't go through

gts
Local Performer

I've been using Pandora from just about day one.
When Pandora went to a subscription service I signed up right away.

A few days ago I got a notice saying my payment didn't go through.

I logged in to update my payment method but found Pandora didn't show my Subscription anymore.

I replied to the email Pandora sent saying my payment didn't go through but there's been no response. I sent  that email over two days back. I 'd like to continue my YEARS of being a subscriber and at the rate at which I subscribed.

Does Pandora respond to emails?

Does Panadora value having LONG time customers?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Payment didn't go through

AdamPandora

@gts Our support team took a look and didn't see any messages from the email address your community profile is registered with.

With that being said, they will be reaching out to you via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Re: payment not going through

ahurnyak7
Local Performer

Figured it out.  My personal information had an old zip code.  When I submitted the payment on the upgrade, it pulled the wrong zip and failed.  Changed the personal saved card info and it all worked.  🙂

0 Kudos

See ya Pandora

CGJeff
Local Performer

I can only attempt to give you my money so many times before it's time to leave.  2nd year in a row that my payment will not process with a credit card or Paypal.  Strange that a company that rely's on online payments can't seem to make it work.

0 Kudos