cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

mdasam
Local Performer

I am trying my trial membership, getting message saying "'Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Please help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies

tlmca
Local Performer

I just need to cancel my subscription but when I press the "yes, cancel my subscription" button it does nothing and then a few moments later I get an error message. Please just cancel this I dislike that so many people are having this issue. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlmca I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

MusicFan010203
Local Performer

I have the same issue. Can't cancel my subscription and I see the same "error" message. Please help. I emailed Pandora, and nobody answered me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan010203 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

lvet
Underground

Hello,

I am trying to pay for a Plus subscription, by I systematically get the error message "We're sorry, something has gone wrong."

The same error message is appearing when I try to get the subscription through Scribd perks.

Please Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lvet I have created a case for you with our support team so they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

lvet
Underground

Thanks 🙂

lvet
Underground

Hi Adam,

I just received a message from support saying that I need to contact the Scribd support.

Even if I am trying to pay with a credit card, I get the same error. Can you open another case for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @lvet.

They will be sending you another message to help look into this further.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

doubleroost
Local Performer

I'm getting an error message saying  " something has gone wrong" while trying to cancel my subscription.  Please help.  I've tried two different browsers. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doubleroost I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

doubleroost
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @doubleroost. 😁

jerrya83815
Local Performer

I have received the same error messages using both Safari and Edge.  Have send email to customer support, but of course have notr heard anything back.  Very underwhelmed with support.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jerrya83815. 👋

Thanks so much for posting. I do see that you've been in contact with a member of our User Support team regarding your subscription via email. Someone will be in touch soon to help with managing your subscription options. 

You may also want to check your junk / spam folder to make sure the message didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

mallorey
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with cancelling my subscription. Please escalate this for me as well so I can cancel my subscription before I'm charged again 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mallorey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lumibank
Local Performer

Good grief, why am I not able to cancel my subscription? I keep getting a "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later" notice. I've tried multiple times, used every browser available and yet it doesn't work. What a horrible experience. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lumibank I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

silkke11
Local Performer

Same issue. Tried 3 different browsers. Won't allow me to cancel. Please cancel my account ASAP. 

0 Kudos