cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Keeps Logging Off on iPod

nataleponder
Local Performer

Hi, 

Pandora keeps logging off every 20 minutes on IPOD. 

Please help

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @nataleponder. 👋

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue. First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

Something to consider, the current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 13. To confirm the iOS version you are running on your device, open your device's Settings, go to General, About, and Version. If you are running a version older than iOS 13, you will need to update your device's operating system (OS). Please refer to this article on how to do that

Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't be able to download the current version of the Pandora app on that device. Previous versions of the Pandora app are not available for download. 

++ 

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @nataleponder. 👋

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue. First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

Something to consider, the current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 13. To confirm the iOS version you are running on your device, open your device's Settings, go to General, About, and Version. If you are running a version older than iOS 13, you will need to update your device's operating system (OS). Please refer to this article on how to do that

Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't be able to download the current version of the Pandora app on that device. Previous versions of the Pandora app are not available for download. 

++ 

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Barbarakelli1
Local Performer

my ipod does not play

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Barbarakelli1. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Are you receiving any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: iPod
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

++

You can also try running through these steps to see if it helps resolve the issue you're experiencing: iOS Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos