cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch App Crash

Underground

Yeah, exactly!  I use mine for running too and leave the phone at home.  I've been forced to use Apple Music again, but I like my Pandora stations!

0 Kudos

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ebendigo and @povo thanks so much for posting and letting us know about what is going on with your Apple Watch. 

Our engineers are aware of this and are currently investigating the cause. We really appreciate your patience in the meantime! ❤️📱

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

Same problem here !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting @owl2hoot! I've included your info in our report. Thanks for your patience! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

So glad I’m not the only one! Just got ready to go for a run on the only beautiful day I’ve seen in months and sure enough the watch crashes every time I select a station. So frustrating because I just want to listen to music and run yet spent over an hour trying to figure out if I somehow switched something off and/or reinstalling the app several times over. I updated my watch and my phone 2 days ago so I’m assuming it has to do with that. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey there, @Mb1. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and sorry for the continued trouble. Our engineering team has eyes on this, and are working on it. Your info has been reported to them.

Appreciate your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I have the same issue. 
Also, why would I want to stream from my watch and still be connected to my phone. I thought Watch mode was so I could use it when my phone is not nearby. Is this not the case? I want to leave my phone at home and take my watch to the gym and stream pandora into my headphones. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there, @Cspradlin. 👋

Listeners that move out of range of a tethered connection to their mobile device will need to re-pair their headphones with their Apple Watch to listen to content on the go. However, those using AirPods or headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 will not need to re-pair, since the switch will occur automatically.

++

In the meantime, our engineering team is aware of this crashing issue and they're working on this diligently. I've shared this feedback with them on your behalf.

I'm very sorry for the continued trouble this has caused. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Thank you for working on solution as I have the same issue. My apple watch auto-updated (I turned that off) and then Pandora would crash when I tried to play from the watch. It plays fine through the phone. It will be nice to get watch streaming fix.

Highlighted

Thanks for your feedback, @dogwatch.

I've also shared your experience with engineering. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I’ve had the same trouble. Nothing fixes it. It’s so frustrating when all I want to do is run using my watch and headphones. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, @Mindala. 👋

Our engineering team is aware of the crashing issue on Apple Watches. I've passed your feedback along to them, along with your account info.

Thanks for sticking with us while we work on fixing this! 

0 Kudos