cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Buffering Issues on 2307.1 or later

Dk-9
Local Performer

I have iphone 12 pro max, verizon is my carrier and this is the second time this endless buffering problem has happened and i need it fixed again.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Dk-9. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into buffering during your listening sessions. I understand how frustrating this can be.

I would recommend running through these steps to see if it helps: iOS Troubleshooting

If you continue to run into the buffering issue, let me know and I can share your experience with our engineering team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Dk-9
Local Performer
I did everything i could already uninstall, reinstall, turned phone off and
back on. The problem is still there just endless buffering.
0 Kudos

Dk-9
Local Performer

I need this fixed asap I updated everything and followed all the troubleshooting steps and still can’t listen to my payed subscription. I’m getting tired of this endless buffering problem if it cant be fixed soon I’ll just find a different streaming app

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Dk-9. 👋

Thanks for your post. We understand that this has been a challenging time, and we thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, your device details and feedback have been passed along to our tech team on an internal ticket. Unfortunately, we don't have any new information to share right now, but we will keep you updated on this thread.

We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

ArlenB
Local Performer

Is there any way to resolve this?  I am having the same issue.  I'm just about ready to start using another music streaming service.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ArlenB. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into buffering issues during your listening sessions.

I've gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account. We'll need you to run through these steps to see if it helps: iOS Troubleshooting

If you continue to have trouble, I can share this with our tech team on your behalf. It's helpful to know:

• Your device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

LHoff
Local Performer

same issue. already tried everything in the troubleshooting guide. iPhone 12 Pro. This is so aggravating. why does the app buffer every couple/few songs and never come back. I have to force close the app and reopen. This happens no matter if I'm on wifi or mobile data. Non stop!! Need resolution. Pandora Premium family plan. Happens on all of our devices.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @LHoff. 👋

Sorry for any frustration this has caused. Would you mind sharing a few more details so I can report this accurately on your behalf? It's helpful to know:

• Carrier:
  • iOS version (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Let me know. Thank you for your diligence in reporting this and for sharing your experience. 

0 Kudos