cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check internet connection errror

Prissy
Local Performer

I get the message cannot connect to Pandora check internet connection.  Internet is working fine for everything else 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Prissy.

I moved your post over to the iOS space since this issue sounds specific to your iPhone.

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

If the issue persists, would you mind sharing more information about your device? We'd like to report this over to our engineering team on your behalf.

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Additionally, please make sure to send us a screenshot of the error message you're seeing as well.

Thanks again for all your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

@Prissy good evening, if you haven't already, then try to reboot your internet modem, or you can sign out of Pandora then sign back in, both of these options have solved that same issue I had experienced. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Prissy Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Prissy
Local Performer

Pandora is working on my tablet but not on my iPhone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Prissy.

I moved your post over to the iOS space since this issue sounds specific to your iPhone.

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

If the issue persists, would you mind sharing more information about your device? We'd like to report this over to our engineering team on your behalf.

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Additionally, please make sure to send us a screenshot of the error message you're seeing as well.

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos