cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Fast Forward Song while Listening to Station

bfc924
Local Performer

Is it possible to fast forward to a certain point in a song?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bfc924. 👋

This is not currently a feature while listening to stations. However, we do have an existing feature request for the option of scrubbing here. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see this implemented.

In the meantime, if you're listening to a playlist or track on-demand, you can fast forward within the song, on Pandora Premium.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bfc924. 👋

This is not currently a feature while listening to stations. However, we do have an existing feature request for the option of scrubbing here. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see this implemented.

In the meantime, if you're listening to a playlist or track on-demand, you can fast forward within the song, on Pandora Premium.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎵

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Ggermanjr
Underground

Scrubbing while listening in a station.

0 Kudos

Chiguy225
Local Performer

C'mon Pandora! As others have said we need we need to be able to scrub a song and also play previous songs while listening to a station. It's ridiculous!

I left Pandora years ago cuz at the time you could not play songs on demand. I've come back five years later due to Pandora's better ability to discover music and better shuffle techniques only to experience this major flaw.

I'm debating whether to cancel subscription. Ugh! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Chiguy225. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback on this. I completely understand where you're coming from.

Replays:

To use the replay feature, tap the replay button (circle with back arrow) on the left end of the player controls.

• Ad-supported listeners will be prompted to watch a video ad to receive replays. You can then play back any song in your session history that has an active replay icon (until your replays are used up).
  • For Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium listeners, replays are included with your subscription. You can play back any songs with an active replay icon whenever you like.

Keep in mind that you may encounter some songs that aren't replay-eligible. When this happens, you should see a message letting you know the reason why, although this limitation is typically a result of a content licensing restriction.

++

Scrubbing Songs on a Station:

In the meantime, I do see that you were able to upvote this existing feature request: Scrubbing when listening to a station with a premium subscription

Feel free to check out this infographic about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community: "How do requests become features?"

Hope to see more of your suggestions and posts around the community space! 🎧

0 Kudos

jjchem
Local Performer

Can I fast forward and reverse?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjchem I moved your post over to this existing thread: Fast forward song while listening to station

This is not currently a feature while listening to stations. However, we do have an existing feature request for the option of scrubbing here. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see this implemented.

Let me know if you run into any issues with that. 

0 Kudos

dudeitsjuliet
Local Performer

I would love for this to be implemented please! Just switched over from Spotify and would really like that ability, especially since I'm paying for premium 😞

0 Kudos