cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iPhone 11 doesn’t have any volume for Pandora.

Jaj
Local Performer

My new iPhone 11 doesn’t have audio when I use pandora?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jaj. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

Volume Control:

You should be able to listen from your new iPhone 11 device. You can control the volume by using the volume buttons on the side. You can also control the volume from the lock screen by sliding the bar or using the side volume buttons. If you're on the Now Playing Screen, you should be able to view the volume adjustment to the left of your screen. I've included a screenshot below.

image_from_ios.png

++

Installing the App:

I just checked in with our User Support team about your account. They aren't seeing that you've logged into Pandora on your new device yet (under your existing account). 

Let's make sure you've installed the app first.

• You can find our app in the App Store on your device. Search for Pandora and tap Install.
  • You can also go to pandora.com on your phone or tablet's web browser, scroll down and select Get the App to install the app.
  • Downloading any app from the App Store will require that you enter the password for your Apple ID. Keep in mind that the email address and password for your Apple ID account may be different than your Pandora account.
  • Once you've installed the app, you can sign in using your email address and password. 

Let me know how it goes. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jaj. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

Volume Control:

You should be able to listen from your new iPhone 11 device. You can control the volume by using the volume buttons on the side. You can also control the volume from the lock screen by sliding the bar or using the side volume buttons. If you're on the Now Playing Screen, you should be able to view the volume adjustment to the left of your screen. I've included a screenshot below.

image_from_ios.png

++

Installing the App:

I just checked in with our User Support team about your account. They aren't seeing that you've logged into Pandora on your new device yet (under your existing account). 

Let's make sure you've installed the app first.

• You can find our app in the App Store on your device. Search for Pandora and tap Install.
  • You can also go to pandora.com on your phone or tablet's web browser, scroll down and select Get the App to install the app.
  • Downloading any app from the App Store will require that you enter the password for your Apple ID. Keep in mind that the email address and password for your Apple ID account may be different than your Pandora account.
  • Once you've installed the app, you can sign in using your email address and password. 

Let me know how it goes. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos