cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently disable offline mode

Jemach16
Local Performer

I’m wondering how to permanently & effectively disable the offline mode? I have it set to off, but if I enter a dead zone (i.e. while driving or I ride in an elevator) it still stops playing my station/playlist, overrides my offline mode off setting & plays a random offline station (none of which I’ve downloaded). 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Jemach16. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Offline Listening Mode:

Offline Listening is available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers. When you lose your mobile connection, Pandora will alert you with a notification to let you know that we are switching you to one of your offline stations. This way you stay connected to your music without major interruptions.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations. Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

++

Permanently Disabling Offline Mode:

I completely understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, this is not currently feature. 

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature suggestion created by another community member that I would recommend upvoting: Setting to Stop Offline Mode

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 
  • For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos